Chapter 13: Asgardians

Now we will meet with our favorite Asgardians. Loki is played by British actor, Tom Hiddleston.

"Hey! You guys share the same name." said Jason to Peter.

Yes, and they are very close as actors too. I didn't mention this, I think, but Tom Holland's full name is Thomas Stanley Holland.

"Its hard to believe that Loki is a British, tea-drinking dude." said Tony.

"And it was easy to believe that Peter is a 'British, tea-drinking dude'?" asked Pepper, eyebrow cocked. She agreed it was hard to believe Loki was British, from Earth but the tea-drinking part that was always associated with Britishers, she didn't like.

"Uh yes Peter is civilized and mannered whereas Loki... this guy threw me out a window. So forgive me if I am prejudiced." said Tony. Peter felt bad for Loki, but decided not to say anything. No one said anything.

Thomas William Hiddleston was born on February 9, 1981 in Westminster and is 39 years of age.

No one said a thing. Loki looked so- human. Then Betty bent forward to whisper in Cindy's ear.

"I never thought supervillains could look so hot! Is it bad if I have a crush on him?"

"Its bad if he can hear you." said Loki, making Betty jump and flush in embarrassment. A few people chuckled at that. Loki didn't care. It was normal, with his good looks.

Next off is Thor. He is played by Australian actor, Chris Hemsworth. He was born on August 11, 1983 in Melbourne and is 37 years old.

"Wow, Thor actually looks like a god even when he is not a god! No fair!" said Abe

"Why do our actors look like us?" asked Jack Thompson.

Your actors look like you because in our dimension, the actors are who you are. Iron man or Tony Stark does not exist, instead RDJ exists. They even have the same personality.  So RDJ is who Tony Stark is in the multiverse wherever Tony Stark does not exist.

"Ok."

"This Marvel seems to be pretty diverse. British people, Australians, and Americans. That is nice."

Yes, Marvel is incredibly diverse. The Wakandans, King T'Chala and Shuri and Okoye, M'Baku- all of them are black and they have lead roles too, so Marvel is pretty diverse and encourages anti-racism (is that what its called?). In fact people were so inspired and happy to have a Black-themed super hero movie people were actually thanking them standing in front of a poster thing. I am not good at describing things so I'll just show it to you all later. Marvel also like to show women as strong and independent. So it is liked by all types of audiences. It inspires its fans to not be racist or sexist. That is one of the reasons I love Marvel.

Everyone seemed content hearing that the world was so progressive in different dimensions too.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Words: 515

A/N: Another chapter. I hope you guys like it. Please vote, read and comment. Your votes make me feel like my work is appreciated and liked so I would love it if you vote. I used to not vote for stories I liked before, but now when I am writing my own I know that its very encouraging if you get votes. So please vote and comment. Thankyou for reading my work. Please check out my other book Peter Parker Oneshots. Thank you. Bye!

28-10-2020