Chapter 20: The Wizard, The Kree and Aunt May {Part 3}

Sure can, Aunt May is played by Marisa Tomei. She was born on December 4, 1964 in NYC and is 56 years old.

"Why do you call her 'Aunt May'? She isn't your aunt, right?" asked Sam.

Look, there are like, what, seven spider man Peter Parker movies and I have gotten used to calling her Aunt May, when and if I think or speak of her.

"SEVEN MOVIES?!?" Flash, all but screams.

Yeah, seven movies, a few shows here and there, loads of comics and books and of course another movie 'Spider Man Into The Spider-Verse'.

"What the hell?" Tony whispers and then says a little louder, smirking,

"I knew my kid was golden."

"Your kid?" asked Clint, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah, I'm his mentor. Hes my kid." replies Tony as if it was obvious.

Clint huffs and turns forward.

Okay, so basically Aunt May is awesome, badass and overall awesome. So is her actress. I haven't met her but whatever. Oh wait, I forgot to show you all her picture. Wait a sec.

"AUNT MAY? THATS YOU? NO, IT CAN'T BE!" said Peter incredulously

Then he added smirking, "This is why you got the sticky rice on the house. People do larb you. Your gorgeous May!"

May just rolled her eyes at her nephews antics.

"No, hes telling the truth. You do look good Mrs Parker." said Tony and Peter cringed inwardly, causing Tony to chuckle.

"Definition of cool aunt." said Clint.

Ned turned and muttered to Peter, "Hate to burst Hawkeye's bubble but there is no such thing as a 'cool aunt', but yeah, your aunt is the closest to one."

Tony burst out laughing because one Ned wasn't exactly quiet and he heard it and two 'hawkeye's bubble' was just hilarious to hear. Like he is a grown up, super-spy/ avenger, for god sake! A few others joined him but then everyone stopped when they saw another note. It read:

Now who wants to meet Birdbrain and Legolas?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

336 words.

A/N: So I am aware this chapter is painfully small with only 300 words words but hear me out. I had to finish Aunt May, but it was not like I could add the others in it since it was for Doc, Cap Marvel and May. Also this can be like a filler while I make you wait for the other chapter, its gonna be called: Birdbrain and Legolas. Yeah, not creative, deal with it.

This is super easy but tell me who you think 'Birdbrain' and 'Legolas' are in the comments. Also the only people left to do are:

Sam

Clint

Wanda

Vision

Bruce

Gary/ Stan Lee

Okay, I have a question. Should I do Pietro's actor too? I am not going to bring him back or to the theatre from the past but I feel like Wanda would like to know about him sooooo........

Tell me, please. I am confusion.

Also I don't know if you guys noticed but I changed the cover for the book. Here it is, incase you didn't.

 Here it is, incase you didn't

Thanks for reading. Do vote and comment!

Adios.

- Tanishqa