Twenty One: History Repeating

"Oh, Remus," Ella called as they were about to leave the room. She was slightly at daze from the story about a rat being Pettigrew, who actually sold out the Potter couple to The Dark Lord.

"Yeah, Ella?" he grinned at her.

"Your wolfsbane," she remembered suddenly. Remus paled horribly, and everyone in the room looked in shock.

"How could I forget?" Remus wondered, and looked at the group. "Leave, the moon must be rising soon. I won't be able to control myself--"

"I've got it, Remus," she grinned, showing him the vial. He stared in shock, and hugged the girl, surprising her. "Sir, I'd like to remind you I have a boyfriend, and this is too tempting."

He stepped back, and looked at her like she was crazy. "She's really him," Sirius noted. "He told you that once, right?"

"Yeah, Prongs did say that he's got a fiancee when I hugged him after he told us that she said yes."

"And that the situation is very tempting."

"Are we sure James never had another kid?"

"Stop it already," Hermione whispered. "Look at Harry," the three turned to look at the dark haired boy who looked like he was losing it. "He thought you're his family before, Ella, all of this talking really makes him think that you are!"

"Well, I might be," she shrugged. "Not like I know my father."

"Drink the potion already, Moony!" Sirius suddenly said. "Let's hope we make it to the castle before you turn."

"Are we all ready?" Hermione asked, looking at the group. "To change history?"

::

Fudge rushed into the room, looking wildly at the group. Snape was still under the spell at the hospital wing, and they all were around him, discussing the matters at hand.

"Okay," the minister of magic said, fixing his hat. "I arrived as quick as possible. What is the situation at the moment? I heard Black was cap--" his voice fell silent as he saw a bound Sirius Black sitting in front of him, sitting next to a grinning Harry. "What in Merlin's name is going on?!"

"Ah, join us, Minister," smiled Dumbledore. "I'm afraid we'll have to wait for Remus Lupin's return to human form to ask what his attestment is," he pointed to the werewolf who was calmly sitting by them. "But other than that, I'm certain we are ready for a quick discussion about the newly lit situation."

"What situation, Dumbledore?" he questioned, bewildered. A werewolf- a professor at school- was sitting by the murderer of the parents of the boy sitting next to them. "Why aren't there dementors here?!"

"Because the murder I was convicted for was never my fault," Black said calmly. "Pettigrew, how about you finally say the truth?"

A bewitched Fudge turned to look at Peter Pettigrew, tied up and whimpering still.

"I will have to call Crouch over," Fudge barely whispered, leaving the room and following McGonagall to a nearby office where he could request Barty Crouch to arrive as soon as possible. With three members of the council of magic, especially with the head of it, a trial could happen with no preparation.

And this seemed like one of those cases.

Ella turned to look at Dumbledore, seeming deep in thoughts.

"Miss Grey," he grinned at the girl. "I heard you're doing well at last. I suppose our chat was helpful?"

"Well, to me it was," she said simply, before narrowing her eyes at him. "I reckon some people would not like it much, no?"