Forty Five: All We Hear Is

helllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i'm back back back again lol

okay just popping in for a serious little comment:

i'm 22 and have been struggling with mental health problems since i was 12, and was diagnosed with dysthymia (which is just consistent depression), and sometimes i get the worst panic attacks, and i get that life are shit, even if they don't seem that bad on the outside, and much worst if life are bad with no relation to your mental health.

i've been dealing with suicidal thoughts for a decade. i've always been quiet and i've always felt a disappointment.

so i know some of you may feel like that occassionally, or even persistently. I am no expert, but I am here for you. you can dm me anytime, and i may take a bit to answer, but i always will <3

at the worst case, i can tell you very bad jokes :)

::

"Did you ever see a lassie, a lassie, a lassie?"

"Did you ever see a lassie go this way and that?"

"Lupin, are they drunk?!"

Hermione's shrill voice cut the mood in the small pub. Sirius and Ella turned with a grin over, both raising their glass in the air and speaking in sync.

"Hey guys! Wanna drink with us?"

"Just be thankful they hadn't started airing their show yet," Lupin waved them over, although they usually wait for at least noon," he shrugged as they pulled their chairs up to Cedric's side.

"Hey Cedric," Hermione greeted. "You're okay with that?" She gestured to Ella and Sirius, who were taking a shot and singing a new song with the same melody as Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London.

"The fact they act this stupid is the only reason I'm not drinking myself," he admitted.

After Barty's body was found, all of the teachers took a step back from Ella, but after the second task Snape only asked her to come once a week for detention (Lupin told Cedric he suspects that no one knew what to do with her anymore, especially with Filch not even wanting to deal with her), so they had more free time than ever, but Sirius slowly started living normal life, so both he and Ella stopped drinking together much.

However, Harry and Sirius scheduled a meeting (there was a Hogsmeade trip conveniently placed the week after the second task), so him and Ella also scheduled a meeting.

"Sirius wrote everything he wanted to say in advance," Lupin opened a note. "He knows that when he's with Ella and there's alcohol around you can properly speak with them."

At the background, the two were telling Aberforth a joke about a parrot and an old man.

"Okay, so the first thing is about Barty Crouch," Remus read out. "Sirius, and I agree, find his disappearance very suspicious, and the fact Percy Weasley is still appointed as the temporary head of the department is not very convincing. Last he was seen is actually the Yule Ball, right?"

Cedric looked uncomfortable as he looked at the group around him.

"So we know he hates dark wizards, but what could've happened?" Ron wondered, thanking Aberforth as he placed butterbeers in front of them in dusty cups. It was not half as sweet as the Three Broomsticks' butterbeer, but it was quieter.

"Ella really liked him, and he seemed to tolerate her," Harry noted. "Think we can sober her up enough to see if she knows something?"

"There isn't a need for it," Cedric admitted. "It's been kept under wraps," he lowered his voice, "but Ella and I found Barty dead the night of the ball."