02

Yeji pov

I wake up and i realised im in nursey..everything white..im breathing heavyly..

"Finally you awake.."i heard some voice and sit up saw lia reading some book.

"Ugh its you.."i lay back while cover my eye with my arms

"Hwang look at me"lia ask me to look at her and i did.

"What..."i look at her and she was holding a strawberry plushie that i win last night

"T-thanks..for the plushie.."she said stufferly and i found it cute.

"But thats doesnt mean i forgive you"lia said while put back the plushie.

"Hm.."i hums and i felt my face burning i cant stop sweating

"H-haa.."i breath out my shaky breath lia was shock and looks away

"H-hey..w-why you here?.."i ask her and she was about to answer

"Ryujin?..say thanks to her..but i think you can leave now..i dont wanna disturb your classes.."i said coldly facing the wall..

"Okay.."lia left and i felt regret..looking at the ceilings..blankly..

I look at the table..and saw lia books 3 books..she already left..i need to return that book..

I stand up and take my cap from my bag pack..take the books and write a note for the nurse.

Lia pov

"So how yeji unnie?"yuna ask me and i sigh.."she good..she wants me to left"
Yuna sigh and open up her locker i did too.

I was searching my korean teks but i couldnt find it i realised i left my book at yeji place..i sigh and hit my head on my locker thanks brain..

"Unnie whats wrong?"the youngest ask me and i said

"I left my book on yeji place.."i hit my head again on locker.

"Well here.."im shock and yuna was shock too.

"You left out it and i decide to gave it.."there yeji..looks away and all student look at us.i take the book and all the student whispering

"Arent that yeji?.."

"Omo are she gonna apoligized?"

"Jeez why i found they cute at same time?"

"Woah yeji with cap..she so cool!
Lia is so lucky"

"Yeah i forgot that yeji is captain of baseball team"

"Shock uhu"

I look at yeji seriously and she look at me..we made an eye contact..she left with her hand on pocket.

"Unnie.."yuna said shockly

"..."

"At least you have you book right?.."i nod and leave with yuna.i looks back and looking at yeji disappear slowly.

After some classes yuna and chaeryeong left me cause they going home early i have some plus letcure

"Oh no..its raining.."i was searching some umbrella and then i saw yeji cousin hyunjin.coming to me.i was scared that he might hurt me so i step back.

"Choi lia!"hyunjin called me i was scared holding my umbrella shakyly.

"Oh you walking alone? Hey let me drive you home!"she said smilely at me and i think i can trust him than yeji