19

~yeji pov~

"MINHYUN!?"i was shock..my long brother..finally found me

"Hey ji..do you miss me?.."everytime i heard his voice..i can felt my voice cracks..

"..."my thought maybe i should orank him a little bit

"Yeji?.."i almost laugh then i get my emotional back.

"Y-YAH! YOU MADE CRY I HATE YOU!"
I chuckles and he chuckles too

"Aww haha sorry you made me worried  little bud!"i smile and talked to my brother that been i miss the whole time.

"Ah where are you?"i ask and he chuckles

"Remember our special place?...now im here sitting smelling the nice lake smell"

"Aish why u gotta be here i injured my ankle-"

"WHAT?!"

"Hold on old gag im talking here"i said and he chuckles saying sorry

"So can you visit me? Im still at house the old house"i said and he said yes.
_________________________________________

I was waiting minhyun appearence then the door open.i sit up from couch and it him still have a mullet style

"Hye old gag!"i said and he rolls his eyes.he give me a medicals drink and i drink it.

"You still havent change old gag!"i said and he looking at me sternly i giggle and take my phone.

"Well..i guess someone wear the necklaces that i gave i hope you didnt cry for me"he tease me and i shout.

"YAH OLD GAG!"he laugh and he sit on the single couch.i rolls my eye and play with my phone.

"Yeji do you leave alone?"he ask me out of nowhere i nod and minhyun chuckles

"Well life doesnt goes my way..dad...he dissappear i dont know where he is..he been alot of lost contact mom were worried..and yeojun..he left..me..hyunjin betrayed me alot..only you i waited my whole life..but u never appear..now i leave alone...you didnt even send me letter so i can remember you.."i said and fave the couch..slowly tears up

"Sorry..yeji ah but do you know why u still in this house?..every month i transferr money to this house you still get a comfortable life.."minhyun said i cried..i really dont expect that he will come..

"U-uhm..old gag..can u help me to my room?.."i said and he said yes.i sit up and wipe my tears..

After that minhyun help me to my room.then he leave me alone..i faced the wall..blankly..

I curve into ball and slowly crying..minhyun back..why i cried..yeji dont cry..the more i thought..the more i cried..

Ring!..

Ring!..

I take my phone and check it..it was ryujin..arent she at school? Why she calling me?..

"Hello?.."

"Oh you answer..lia said she was worried her battery is died so she wanted to know if you okay"