20

~lia pov~

I pull the kiss and yeji smile to me..i smile back and hug her..i heard she chuckles and she hug me back.

"What tension is this?"

We heard a voice and it was ryujin.they laugh and leaves us.i help yeji standing up and put her to bed..i was about to leave then yeji pull me to bed.

Im at top of her.she hug me and i smile.i take a cloth from my vest and wipe her mouth

"Thanks.."she said and i nod..she kiss me 1 more time..and i was clearly confused does she like me  or no?!

"I have..something to tell you.."yeji said and i shook my head.i look at her eye..and  we  made eye contact

"I..i really like you..since we were friends..i really didnt meant to ditch you..i..just out of mental.."yeji said and i can felt my heart beating fast..

"..."

She sit up and about to leaves..i cant brain what to do but..

"If you dont like me back..its okay i-i just leave thanks..--"

I quickly sit up and pull her.i kissed her she was culture shock but respond..it suddenly turn into heat i pull her to mine body

I lay down and she at top of me..she  pull the kiss and i was breathing heavyly hey im human too okay i need to breath

"Thats mean..we official?"yeji ask and i nod..we kiss 1 more time and hug each other.

"I love you.."

"I love you too.."

_________________________________________
No one pov

After yeji and lia become couple.life began being smooth.they both ended up college and graduate lia tell her parent that she is gay beomgyu at first didnt support it..but however she still love her sister so beomgyu let lia be with yeji.

Minhyun really accepting yeji and lia now yeji and lia lived together at bigger house than their parent house.

Beomgyu tried to get along with minhyun and they lived together.yeji so happy with lia the lived together.

Ryujin said she still bitter with love so she will go out the countries.while yuna go out the countries too.

Ryujin go to paris and yuna go to japan.chaeryeong was happy with her family however chaeryeong still didnt get a bf or gf.

She spend alot of time with her family.hyunjin and minhyun was  brothers so hyunjin want to apologized to minhyun since they kids.

Jackson come to yeji house and apoligized for everything..yeji forgive him and they became friends again.

Lia on other side always be nice to her wife yeji.no they arent married yet but the planned it.

Yeji would always love lia no matter what..they both are so young and  bold that what we  need.

Yeji fell inlove with lia so much she cant imagine her life without  lia
Lia promised to yeji she will forever with yeji no matter what.

10 years has passed..ryujin come back to korea and the same  time yuna came too.chaeryeong tried to make them together back.

So yeji lia and chaeryeong planned them to be blind date.yeji tell ryujin that she will have a girlfriend now.
Lia told yuna the same thing too.

Yuna really change she really tall than before and her colour hair is  pink.while ryujin her cllour hair is emerald colour a little bit blonde an green.

They both meet and it was really awkward.not to be kidding but ryujin still havent fell inlove with anyone at paris same to yuna.

Ryujin greet yuna and yuna greet ryujin too.after 1 hour they became so close chaeryeong was so happy that her friend now happier.

That was really sad that she have to be alone.so yunjin came  to chaeryeong house and chaeryeong open it..

Yunjin was doing purpose on chaeryeong.now yunjin and chaeryeong married.ryujin and yuna still dating same to yeji and lia.

At yeji and lia house

"Hows my baby doing?"yeji came and hug lia from back.lia giggled and the both kiss.

"Im doing good baby thank you"lia said and they hugged.lia smile to yeji and yeji did too.

"Wanna go on date?"yeji said and lia nod.lia change at closet to croptop and baggy jeans.while yeji wear black hoodie with white jeans.

They walk to lake nearby and sit on bench..they really enjoying the view
Until lia found something.

"Hey baby arent this ours when we were kids?"lia  said chuckling and yeji look at it.

"Oh this is our old bench!i still remember how i got my finger stuck there"yeji chuckles and lia chuckles

>forever friends!<
C.j.s ♡ h.y.j            <
C.l.a♡h.y.j             <
>forever friends!<

"This is so funny when we look at it again"lia  said and yeji nod.they kiss and continued enjoying the views..

"Yeji ah..can you will stay happy when im not here like for work?"lia said out of nowhere and yeji was shock.

"Why? Are you planing to run away from me?"yeji tease and lia hit yeji gentlely

"No! Aish! Why you think like that?"lia pout and let go of yeji hand.and crossed her arm.

"Heheh noo baby im just joking"yeji said and tried to kiss lia but lia moved.

"Nope!"lia sulk and yeji chuckles.yeji hold lia hand and kiss it.lia smile and kiss her girlfriends.

"Bad yeji no snack for you"lia said  and play with her phone.yeji whining and lia just ignore it.

"Aaahhh please im just joking~~"yeji whined and lia put down her phone.
Yeji startled when lia aggresively put her phone down.

"Aw are my cat is startled?~"lia tease and kiss yeji.yeji smile and they both hugged

"Baby i love you so much!"yeji said and lia smile.they both enjoying looking at the views.

"Love you too baby.."lia said  and sleep on yeji shoulder..yeji somehow enjoyed it.

_________________________________________

A/n:
Here you gow
Please dont kill me
If this going to be sad book
Just plz
If i did make this worse i  will cough more blood-
Lmao no hahah jk
But luv you guys and please dont leave me-

Stay safeu💚💚😢