24:bonus chapter

~no one pov~

"Jia faster! Your friends is waiting!"yeji said and jia came down.

"Sorry mum hehe thank you everything!"jia said and kiss yeji cheeks.yeji smile and jia leave with her friends.

Yeji changed to blank shirt and lia scarft.she wears ber shoes and drove to graveyard..

Yeji walk to lia thombstone..and change the flower..yeji smile to see lia again..

"Hey baby..are you cold?..this is winter now.."yeji said and looking at lia brightest smile picture..

"Im not cold baby..thanks to you.."

Yeji was shock then she turned back..she cant believe her eyes..yeji knees down and her tears falls..

"L-lia?.."yeji blurted out and lia smile..yeji thought lia have gone..yeji idnt believe her eye..she thinks she crazy..

"N-no..t-this cant be true.."yeji said and suddenly yunjin chaeryeong ryujin and yuna came..from lia back..

"Unnie..the time has reset..they give lia 1 more chance.."ryujin said and yeji stand up.run to lia hug her wife..

"..."

"Im sorry baby..thanks for take care of our jia.."lia said and yeji cried on lia shoulder not knowning yeji has pass out..

"She tired..ryujin please send us back home.."lia said and ryujin nod.ryujin drive lia and yeji back home...lia put yeji on bed and sleep with yeji..

Next morning yeji wake up and felt a hug.yeji thought it was jia but she cried again after heard lia voice...

"Baby..dont cry im here..."lia said patting yeji head..yeji hug lia like there no tomorrow yeji miss to cuddle with lia...

"Thank you..for coming back again.."yeji said and they both come cuddle again..yeji missed this moment..finally she  can felt this again..

No matter dead or alive..please respect someone that have been care for you..they really loved you..dont leave the world because they will comeback...to you with brightest smile they had..even the  pain hurt you but you still have to fight it no matter  what..dont fast became weak..because they know..you are strong..

_________________________________________

A/N:
Heheheheehhehehheeh
Sorry for lied to you
This books actually happy endings
Hhehehe i just wanted to know what ur reaction heehheh
And i did this because i really felt bad at my viewers
They been expecting happy ending but
I gave sad endings
So here bonus chaptet and please support my new book
Yejisu born to be hero thank you!
Stay safe💚