10

Yeji pov

I was doing schoolwork at my seat suddenly jackson came to me.i look at him and ask why.he send me smirk i know that smirk.

"Yo the fuck okay listen what you want?"i said and take off my airpod he chuckles and look at lia then at me.

"Well arent lia pretty these day?"he ask me i have to admit lia got pretty but not these day she always beautiful in my eye.

"Yeah she always pretty.."i said and suddenly i felt burning in my cheek.
Jackson admiring lia with look.i look at him in disgust.

"Ugh stop looking at her..if she caught you..you need a explaination.."i said and continued doing my homework he sigh and.

"You what i cant huh ji?"jackson said and i rolling my eye and continued doing my schoolwork.

"Well i wanna make her to be my girl after graduate"jackson said proudly while i suddenly feel jealous..

"Hmm..she wont accept for sure"i said and put my arm at my head back.i send him a smirk he seem mad.

"Hwang you better stay away if you do too she wont accept either.."jackson said and making me mad.

"SHE MINE!"we both said standing grabing each other neck tie.all student look at us..

"Even she crazy she still mine you fucking digusting bastard.."i whisper to him and let go of neck tie..

"You beware hwang she wont believe all your lies.."jackson said slowly and let go of my neck tie.i sigh and saw lia looking at us..damn...i felt so childish..i wear my airpods and put my head down..sigh in defeat..

After lecture.

I was walking out of class and saw jackson with lia..my face suddenly went serious..jackson saw me he send a smirk and hold lia hand.i rush to them..

"Yo! Girl and boy should distancing.."i said and cross the holding hand.lia seem surprise ryujin too.jackson send me a death glare.

"You should know how to treat a girl you cant just hold their hand you dont know what if they like it or not now apoligized!"i said while holding lia hand i didnt realised i was holding it just automaticly.

"Tch..sorry lia that i holding your hand just suddenly but can we walk together?"jackson said with smile.i roll my eye.

"Arent you dating with yeji?"ryujin said and jackson and i shock.

"Me him?! No no im rather dead than i have to date him"i said and jackson does disgust face.

"Anyway lia are you accept?"jackson said while smile again.i was very mad.

"I mean..you can follow us we heading to boba store"lia said and my face went disbelief.

"Oh thank you! Can we go now?"jackson said and my heart break into peices..i left them and walk  to exit.

Lia pov

"What about ye--oh..she left."i said and jackson smiling brightly

"Maybe she have to left who knows? Yeji is weird person arent she?"jackson said and i nod we leave.but somehow my heart upset.i was happy yeji came but suddenly my heart upset that she gone.