09

28 september 2019
Lia pov

"Uwahhhh nooo!! I didnt prepare for exam!!"yunjin bang her head on desk ryujin felt look at yunjin felt bad.

"Damn bro you need medicine"ryujin said and yunjin bang her head again.i was chuckling at them.then yunjin groan.

"Ughhhhh why now my brain couldnt help me!"she bang her head again.i laughing and ryujin too.oh yeah ryujin already find her soulmate its yuna huh? Well ship them me and ryujin kinda close i wad wrong about ryujin she nice and yunjin. Well since i know yunjin she looks nice and yes she so nice.

"Why head isnt working for damn--"

"Okay class stand up!"ms kim enter and we all quickly stand up."yunjin dont swears or you get dentention"yunjin groan ms told us to sit we sit. And we heard a knock. The door is open and its...is this real?..

"Oh am i late ms kim?"

"Sadly yes yeji give me explanation"Ms kim said yeji take off her airpod and put it her pocket

Ms kim said yeji take off her airpod and put it her pocket.

"my flight was late and traffic light everywhere ms i do not plan to be late"yeji smile and give a eye to ms kim.ms kim know at airport many traffic so ms kim let go.yeji walk pass us and sit on the back.

"God..is she the person i knew?.."

"Yeah dude she colour her hair..brown into silver.."

"Oh no i felt bad"

"Yeah i regret it so much"

"Hey you shouldnt make noise in class"yeji said and all of student shut their mouth..

What the hell yeji doing here?..wait..am i smiling?! No no dont smile dont smile..choi lia you dumbass! No no calm your gay ass..fuck..am i blushing?! No no dont let your gay mind--

"Lia!"i was shock and i saw ms kim call me.

"Y-yes?"i stufferly said and i knew what going on.

"You know repeat what i say"ms kim said and i have no idea i was searching idea.and i cant think.

"Lia please focus you all gonna exam so please focus.."ms kim said i look down.ms kim let go and i sigh.

After the lecture

"Woah i cant believe you back"soojin said to yeji and i can hear it.i was doing my homework that ms kim gave.

"I know i cant believe too so yeah im good thanks to you"yeji said i suddenly smile.

After half of lecture
Lunch

"Okay guys you can go to lunch"ms solar said.

"Thank you!"all student left and i was cleaning my table.i saw yeji who was fall asleep..i dont know but i found it cute..

I saw yeji waking up i went out quickly.i felt my cheek burning..what is the feeling?..

At cafeteria

"Yo yunjin your sister sit alone.."ryujin said and yunjin look at yeji who sit alone.."oh no..but..im too scared that she would left me.."yunjin said and we just watching yeji eating alone.

"Bae arent yeji look too alone?.."yuna said to ryujin.ryujin looks down and eat the food agreed to yuna.

Yeji stand up she across the gang..yeji avoid them.suddenly 1 boy pull her.

"Ooh you think you can leave easyly?"the boy said and yeji look dont care.

"I think i can i want to rest and ready for next class"yeji said and all student look at them.

"Hey listen here you should be scared of us.just because you run away from the rumour that doesnt mean you stronger"the boy said and yeji hold the boy hand twist it.the boy fall down.yeji walk past them.

"Gosh you should talk to her lia"ryujin said and i was shock

"Why me?!"i higher my voice alittle bit

"You known her longer than us"ryujin said and i look at yunjin.

"What about her?she are yeji sister"i said and yunjin said

"Since we born we got sparate"yunjin said innocently.i sigh stand up and walk to yeji.

Yeji walk to restroom and i follow her
Yeji was her hand and take off her vest.now i saw her white clothes.

I walk in and yeji seem didnt notice me.oh yeah she wearing airpods.

I wash my hand beside her.she seem notice my hand.she sigh and take a soap wash it on her hand.

There such akward silents..i want to used the soap i wasnt say anything and she pass me the soap.i was shock  i look up and i saw her.cause there a mirror infornt us.so we can look at each other faces..

She wash her hand with running water and clean it with tissue.suddenly the soap bottle fall and it hit on my feet i groan in pain.

"Ow!"

Yeji quickly take off the airpods and look at me.i was shock that she direactly look at me.now our eyes meet...

"You okay?"she ask me and i nod.she walk closer to me and i step back until my back hit the wall.

She slide her finger to my hair and put it on my ears.she went closer and whisper

"Dont worry im fine you dont have to talk to me"she whisper and i blush crazyly.she send me a smile and leave.i look at myself on mirror

"What..did i..fallen for her?.."i said and wash my face..wiped it on tissue..am i really fallen for her?..
Ugh no no you shouldnt i walk out and went to class early..i already saw yeji sleeping..maybe she didnt get enough sleep.

I sit on my desk and just chilling at there..suddenly i felt a pat on my shoulder

"Can i sit next to you for a while? At the back its hot"yeji said i nod.she sit beside me and put her head on table.i look at her im glad you back..

"Lia.."
I was shock and she pull her head.

"Im sorry for the past..i just..changed.."yeji said and i can felt a real feeling about her..i should forgive her..i hold her hand and she was shock

"I forgive you..everybody changed right?.."she smile and she hug me..i was smiling but i think this hug wont be longer..it will sparate one day..
I dont know how but it just felt like it...gone..i hope we can hug longer..but we cant..there something wrong and would make it changed..but first..let me enjoy this hug until it still here...