08

Lia pov

I was walking to school while holding my phone looking at news.and then im infornt of school gate.i walk in i saw alot of student chilling and talking.i like the feeling i walk to my locker and felt something hug me.

"Gotcha!"yunjin was hugging me i was smiling.she chuckles and pat me.

"Aish u little giraff"i said and we laugh.chaeryeong came and ask yunjin if she can help her.

"Oh sure i see on class lia"yunjin bid me goodbye and leave.i see chaeryeong making move.

"Now im alone"i said and put back my book. "No you not"i looks back and it hyunjin.he came with strawberry boba i was confused.

"Here i wanted to give you this"he smile and i smile back.i hug him and take the boba.we talk a while i didnt see yeji i think she wont appear..i guess..its..good then..ow it hurt again..what the hell?..

"You okay?"

"Oh yeah im okay thanks"i smile and we arrive at class.like usual it went smooth and peace no fight and we focusing so well.i think we ready for final exam..

After some lecture
Lunch

"Okay class you can go to lunch"our teacher said and we stand up leave. Its weird miyeon here and yeji not here-wait why im cared about her? I think she deserver that..ugh damn it hurt again..we learn eat and laugh it continued and continued.it been good days but something like wrong.its been 1 week my life went smooth without drama but i felt something wrong..3 month before our final exam.

And my life continued like that.nothing drama but just something wont filling me i dont know why i always look at yeji house.
I always look at the gate see if yeji come or not.no still nothing i know i want her not here but something just like uhm wrong.everyday i saw the same car outside yeji house..i saw the owner of car but not yeji.and always the same.its not that..but im starting become worried.

So i decide to ask miyeon where is yeji i hope she wont avoiding me...

1 month..went smooth but no yeji appear.

First day of august
Final exam October

"Hey yuna"i ask the younger  and yuna look at me

"I was wondering if you know where is miyeon"i ask and yuna said

"Oh at music room she always hang in there at morning why unnie you need her?"yuna ask me and i nod.she smile and tell me dont shock her.miyeon is like to be alone she dont like if you shock her.

"Oh i see i go first thanks!"i hug yuna and she smile.i went to music room i saw miyeon playing guitar

i went to music room i saw miyeon playing guitar