18:the real story of yeji necklaces

-yeji pov-
(Waring contains cringe and bad words like usual)

"You know i love you right?so please yeji be honest.."

"U-uh?..uhm..im fine really heh.."i said and looking away.i cant i cant! She said she loved me!

Ahhhh my heart! Stop! Please stop beating fast!

"Oh..hehe wanna i send you home?"lia ask and i actually dont wanna.i really dont wanna be alone but i dont want to make lia felt burden..

"O-oh uhm..i guess i can walk by myself"i said and lia hold my hand..i cant brain but her love im so happy that i break my ankle

"No you cant let me help you stand up"lia said and i sit up at bed.i tried to stand up but cant.lia was looking at me.i put my feet down and i was standing up.

"Uhm its okay i can walk by mysel--"i tried to walk but i fell into her.

"Yeji!"she fall we both fall..now im top of her damn that hurt as fuck.but i must say sorry to lia god im so dumb!

"O-oh fuck..im sorry im so stubborn.."i said and lia was blushing.i was confused then the nurse saw us laughing at us.i was confused then i realised.

I was grabing her waist and her arm at mine neck.miyeon wake up from her sleep then laugh as she saw us.

"What the heck?! Hahahahahahahhah!!"miyeon laugh hard and thr nurse was laughing too.

"U-ughm..s-sorry"i said and let go of her waist and she let go of my neck
We two blush and she stand up.

"Uhm i think gonna send you home"lia said and i still was stubborn
I tried to stand up and i can.i walk alittle bit then i can but it was so hurt

"Oh? I seem okay"i lied and she smile.she hugged me and hold my cheek.

"Thank god you okay..then you be home by yourself?"lia ask and  i nod.i wear my uniform and tried to walk normally.

"Bye i see you on home after school"lia said and i nod.after lia leave i start walk limpingly.

I arrive at home and open my door.i lock the door and throw myself at couch..

"This and embrassing fucking day..geez i hate sunday.."i said and look at my ankle.

"This is your fucking fault why did you break so easily?!"i shout to myself and looking at the ceiling blankly

"Oh?"i suddenly got a call it w a s unknown caller.i was confused then i asnwer it.

"Hello?"

"Is this ms hwang?"

"Excuse me? Who are you?"

"Oh you must the daughter..so i child i wanna know where is your mom?"

"..."

"Kid?"

"My mom died from cancer month ago.."