23:the end..

Yeji pov

Today is jia birthday..i decide to tell her know the real..i hope she wont  hate me..

"JIA!.."

"Yes mum?"jia came in and i was looking down..i sigh and told her to wear shoes..

"Why? We going somewhere?"jia  ask and i was sad tried not to cry..

"I have to tell you something..but..lets go..meet someone.."i said and jia nod.i drove us to a graveyard.jia was confused so she ask me again.

"Mum why we here i thought we going to meet someone.."jia said to me and i kiss her forehead.

"Just see hun.."i said and get out from my car.jia get out too.i signal her to follow me..she did.

"Mum?.."

"Hwang jia..your mum died after birth you..she told me to bring you to her thombstone when you 18.."i said honestly and jia was  shock..i step back and let her see lia thombstone..

"T-this is..mom?...why?..why now..i have to know?.."jia said and i looks down..she knees down and cried..it was raining..

"Your mom was wonderfull..she always cheerish..like you..i hope she happy.."i said and jia hugged me..i cried and jia cried too..

"Mum..please..im so sorry if i was stubborn..please dont leave me.."jia said and i shake my head..

"I-its okay jia..now go to car..i have to talk to your mom...or you want ryujin to take you?"i ask and she nod..she need space..

"Okay ryujin on her way..go to car first or you caught cold.."i said and jia  did goes to car..

I sit infont lia..i cried and change her flower..

"Baby..i did it..are you proud?.."

"Baby..are you okay there?..are there too cold?.."

"Baby..are you..happy?.."

"Thank you for delivered our angel.."

"You are so strong baby.."

"Yes..i love you..thank you lia.."

"Im sorry..for everything.."

"I will..not change..i will keep my love to you baby..i love you so much.."

"I felt so warm..when i wear your scarft.."

"It smell strawberry..like you.."

"Thanks...so much..im sorry im sorry that i hurt you.."

"Baby..if i have superpower.."

"I want reset power.."

"So i can reset back..and do the wrong thing that i made...i make it right!.."

"Baby..im sorry..but.....

Can i reset back time to you?.."

...☆the end☆...

_________________________________________

A/N:
Okay i hate myself now
And i just cough blood well that arent work.
Soo yeah im going to publish the new book now
Thank you for reading
Stay safeu💚💚