03 :are we going to do this?

Lia pov

Hum..its easy than i thought yeji is like non care so i could give a try.i know i hated it too i hold yeji hand and help her with chords.

"..."yeji hold my hand and drag me to outside all classmate was shock some of it was worried.

"Ugh..h-help.."yeji groan in pain i can see it i was worried and i was panic

"H-hwang? What the fu--"yeji pass out and her head on my shoulder..she almost fall im too..i saw something red liquid in her sleeve..i was shock i carry her and run to restroom.

I pull her sleeve and saw many...oh god why she doing this?! I wash her wrist and i could feel she start waking up.

"Hwang you okay?"i ask her seriously we are alone in restroom we was holding my jaw.hugged me looking unconscious..

The last thing she said before pass out again..

"I-im..so-sorry...c-choi l-lia..f-for---"she pass out like that her voice was unclear i only hear sorry..im calling ryujin.ryujin dash here and call mrs yongsun.all class went panic.

Mrs yong calling ambulance and there ryujin trying to wakes yeji up.

"No no no dont leave me you dork!!"ryujin tears up and hyunjin.

"No..please yej..you only i have here.."hyunjin shake yeji but yeji look unconscious..i felt bad..

Ambulance came and there some nurse put yeji and bring her on hospitals..i must follow cause i see the situations..ryujin and hyunjin follow too.

On hospital we was waiting i almost cried but i held of there ryujin going back and forth continued while putting her finger on her chin.

Hyunjin was sitting looking down sadly i was sitting and holding yeji vest..

And then i saw a picture..and was us again..on yeji vest i look back and i tears up..

(My beloved lia heyy do yah remember thisss??? The jem always stuck on your lipsszz)2012

2012

(My beloved lia heyy do yah remember thisss??? The jem always stuck on your lipsszz)2012