11

Yeji pov

Ring...ring~

.....

Ring..ring~

Ugh..what the fuck is this sound?..

Ring..ring~

I woke up and take my phone harshly i look at the contact and it lia?..why she call me at 2 am?..suddenly my face turn red..

I answer it...

"Hello?..yeji? Are you there?.."

"Eung..wae you call me?.."i said with my husky voice

"Uhm..i have a nightmare..im kinda scared..i sleep alone..so im getting scared.."lia said she really sound scared

"What you want me to do?..."i ask her

"...i know this kinda hilarious...but..can you come to my house?..please bring your uniform too..maybe you sleep with me..im scared to sleep alone.."

At this point my face getting reddier and reddier.

"S-sure..i will came in you window dont worry"i said and stand up from bed

"Thank you...yeji.."

She ended  up and i take 1 bag.i put my uniform in there and books.
I wear my hoodie and my necklace.
Wear a long short.

I take my keys.i lock my house and went to lia window.i know her window cause i enter it some days.

I climb lia house to her window.her window not that high but if you fall you gonna be injured for 3 month.

I finish climb up and im in her balcony.i knock the slide door she seem notice.she open up and let me in.i put my bag down and suddenly i felt a hug..

"T-thank you..n-now c-can we sleep?.."she said in scared.i nod i told her to lock the door.she did and she told me to lay down.i did lay and lay too..i turn around and faced the wall while she on another side.i can felt her hand hold my hand i decide to face her..but it turn we faced each other..my finger twirl to her finger..she seem red..she snuggle closer and we hug..it so comfortable..i like the vibe..we fell into sleep with hug..

The next day

I woke up and saw lia still sleeping..i was slide her hair to her ears using my finger..she awake and i was shock.

"Did i wake you up?.."i said while looking at the ceiling..she nod and hug me..i was smiling and hug back..why she act like we are couple now?..jeez choi lia you driving me crazy..

"Mmm..d-dont leave..i w-want you.."lia whine and i blush insanely..did she dream or talk?..

"Y-yeji..d-dont l-leave.."she whine again and i was smiling bright..she didnt notice who she hugging?..aish..this silly girl..i promise i will protect you..no matter what..

"Lia yah..~ wake up we need to go school.."i said and she whining i sigh and look at my phone..

"Mm! No! hug me now!.."she take my phone and hug me..i was shock i dont have to do anything so i hug her..it was 6:30 am..