Bright

Julie's fingers began to move up and down on the keys, and that was enough to make Olivia grin. She was so proud of her for finally conquering this rough patch. Julie moved closer to the microphone and began to sing.

"Sometimes I think I'm falling down

"I wanna cry, I'm calling out."

A spot light shined down onto the stage, blinding Olivia. She glanced out at the crowd, seeing everyone stop and look in their direction. It was happening. This could actually work.

Olivia nodded her head, unable to contain her smile as Julie sang on. She looked over at the boys, who were grinning widely. They looked like they were going to explode with excitement.

She glanced down at her guitar, readying her hands for her cue. Julie looked over at her as she began to play along to her piano.

"Life is a risk, but I will take it! Close my eyes and jump!"

"Together I think that we can make it! Come on, let's run!"

A sudden flash of light, and the sound of drums and guitars playing, made Olivia jump. She twisted around, and her eyes practically bulged from her sockets.

There on the stage, was the boys, playing along with them. Olivia laughed, shaking her head at them as she looked over at Julie. She was stunned too, but she pulled her microphone out and walked over to her.

As Olivia played, her and Julie danced together, turning in a circle as they switched spots. This was completely insane. Olivia's eyes gleamed as she looked out at the crowd that was cheering and pointing.

Her brows furrowed as she glanced over at Reggie, who looked as confused as she did.

"Can they see us?" He asked, wandering over to her. Olivia leaned closer to him, shaking her head in confusion. "I think...so." She said, laughing. She supposed she wasn't the only one full of surprises.

"Sick!" Reggie grinned as he started bouncing around again. Olivia laughed, joining him as they shimmied back and forth.

She then heard Luke's voice projecting out. He sounded just like he did on that CD Julie and she found. Olivia glanced over her shoulder at him. He looked so happy to be singing in front of a crowd. It made her smile.

She turned to dance with Julie and Alex, as Reggie bounced his way over to Luke. It was kind of cute that they shared a microphone.

"This is insane!" Olivia shook her head, looking between Alex and Julie. "I know!" Julie said, before bringing her microphone back up as she began to sing again.

"And rise through the night, You and I!"

"We will fight to shine together!"

Olivia bopped her head, biting her lip as she started to dance with Reggie again. This was one of the most fun performances she had ever been part of. Seeing the boys on stage, dancing with them, and seeing Julie kill it, it was absolutely insane. Like out of body. The thought made her laugh.

She glanced back at Julie and Luke as they sang their duet, and she smiled. They sounded pretty good together.

"Hey, Liv." Reggie said, whisking her attention back over to him. She liked that he was using a nickname for her. She didn't really enjoy her name, as much as it was nice.

"Yeah?" She asked, bouncing with him again and shaking her hair around wildly. Reggie smiled, doing the same. "Come over here. You can sing mine and Alex's part." He said, walking over to his microphone.