Mick Jagger

Olivia grumbled as she rolled over, feeling something itch her arm. Her eyes slowly opened, and her hand flew over her face as a bright light burned into her vision.

"What the hell?" She questioned, groggily as she pressed up to her elbow. She could feel the skin getting prodded with what felt like small bristles. Her hand dropped slowly from her face as her vision cleared. She was staring at the rising sun. Did she fall asleep outside?

"Morning."

Olivia whipped her head to the side, seeing Reggie sitting next to her. He had a smile on his face as he rested back on his arms. Her mouth gaped as the memory of last night came flooding back. The conversation they had. The fact she had told someone the truth.

"You stayed the whole night?" She asked, curling her legs up.

Reggie nodded, making her laugh in astonishment.

"You fell asleep at some point, and it felt wrong to leave you here all alone." He said, and she smiled at him.

"Do ghosts even sleep?" She asked, and Reggie slumped forward.

"No. No matter how hard I try to, I can't." He grumbled, making her laugh. As she stopped, her lips settled into a soft smile. She didn't expect herself to become best friends with a ghost, but at this point, she shouldn't be surprised.

"Thank you, Reg." Olivia said, smiling a little wider at the grin on his face.

"I'll be here whenever you need me, which is eternity, I think?" He said, making unsure faces as he spoke. She shook her head, pressing up to her feet and crossing her grass-stained arms.

"Your certainty is very settling." She said sarcastically, but of course, he just grinned. He poofed to his feet in front of her, nodding. "I like to think so." He said, making her laugh as she shook her head.

"I've got to get ready for school. I'll see you later." She said, walking past him towards the back door. He really was a good friend for only knowing her a few short weeks.

"You better show up to the practices again." Reggie said, making her grin. She turned to face him as she walked backwards, kissing her pinky and holding it to her side.

"Promise I will." She grinned, and she watched him grin back before turning back around and walking to the door. Her eyes peeked in the glass as she slowly turned the handle. She wondered if Ray would be mad at her. This definitely was not her first time sleeping outside by accident.

The door squeaked quietly as she moved in, and her eyes immediately darted over to the kitchen, landing on Ray digging through the fridge. She shook her head as she pressed her back against the door as she closed it.

"Morning, Ray." Olivia said through grit teeth as she wandered over to the kitchen.

Ray jolted up from where he was bent over behind the fridge door, and he met her eyes with an amused look.

"How many times have I told you not to sleep outside?" He asked, and she sighed as she slumped against one of the counters.

"This time it was an accident." She defended, but he shook his head as he placed ingredients onto the island. Her eyes dropped to them, and a grin curled onto her lips.

Ray had been a complete wreck all week after 'Finally Free.' Not wreck as you think, but more like he couldn't stop making food. He actually served them something that wasn't left over spaghetti for more than one day.

"Go get ready for school." He said, tilting his head towards the stairs.

Olivia nodded, pushing back from the counter and walking past him. She spun around the banister, making her way casually up the steps to her room. Her foot tapped her door shut, and she sighed as she looked over to her closet.