Finally Free

Julie shook her head, laughing. "You know what? Alright. Give us 20. We'll meet you there." She grinned, and the boys all nodded. Olivia gave them a small salute before they poofed away.

She got off the bed, looking at Julie. "Are you sure you're ready for the dark side?" She asked, wiggling her fingers at her. Julie shook her head, standing up. "It's not the dark side. I'm simply sneaking out so I can preform. We'll probably be home before anyone even notices." Julie said confidently, and Olivia gave her a suspicious nod.

"Would you get out so I can change? You need to get ready too." Julie said, spinning her around and guiding her towards the door. She laughed, opening it. "I'll back in ten." She said before walking out into the hallway and slipping back into her room.

Olivia turned on her lamp before wandering over to her closet. "What would you wear to a real music venue?" She asked aloud, scanning her hangers. She had some pretty 'rock star material' clothes, but whether or not they still fit was another question. She wore like the same three things everyday.

Olivia made faces as she flicked through her rack, wanting to pull something off but then deciding against it. She fell upon some black, chunky, cargo pants. They were still pretty new because she wore her old ones all the time.

"Okay..." She nodded, pulling them from the rack and throwing them to her bed. She kept scanning until she reached the end, and her eyes widened at the last thing on the rack.

"When the hell did I get this?" She questioned, pulling the hanger with the bedazzled, black bra top on and holding it in front of her.

It had a small v-cut and was long enough so nothing would hang out the bottom. It was actually really cute, but Olivia was confused by where it came from.

"Whatever." She shrugged, throwing it to the bed and then walking over. She looked down at the two pieces of clothing, realizing it was nothing like she usually wore to preform in. A small smile curled onto her face. She supposed it didn't hurt to try something new.

___________________________

Olivia changed into the top and pants, slipping on a bulky, black belt and attaching layers of chains to the loops. She tied her hair up in the same style she tried at the dance, and used the crimper she had bought at some thrift store to crimp her ponytails.

She wandered over to the cheap, full length mirror she had brought from her house, and stared at her reflection. Her head tilted at herself, examining every part of her body.

She tilted back up; a small smile resting on her lips. She thought maybe by looking at herself, she might have taken it off, but she actually felt confident.

"Let's do this bitch." She said to herself before turning around, grabbing the black wind breaker she had picked out, along with the slender sunglasses, and made her way back over into Julie's room.

She saw her smoothing down the front of her blue dress, only looking up when she heard Olivia's footsteps. Olivia spotted the small flower pin on the vest she was wearing, and a soft smile curled onto her lips. It was a dahlia. Her mom's favorite.

"You look amazing." Olivia smiled, crossing her arms as she walked over. Julie's mouth fell open at her before it spread into a wide grin.

"Oh my gosh, Liv!" She shook her head, and Olivia did a spin, placing her sunglasses on, and hitting a pose. "You like?" She asked, leaning her head down so she could see over the glasses.

Julie laughed, nodding. "You look incredible." She smiled, before her brows furrowed as she looked down to her feet. "Mind telling me where your shoes are?" She asked, making Olivia cock her head forward. She glanced down to her feet, somehow only realizing then she was only wearing socks.