Magician's Assitant

Olivia sighed as she reached her room again, slumping against her door. She wasn't really sure what she was doing. Helping Caleb? Lying to the band? Fighting with Luke? Her head shook as she pushed up. She needed to remember it was all for the greater good.

She didn't even make it a step, when a poof filled her ears and Caleb appeared on her desk. Olivia jumped, clenching her shirt before grumbling in annoyance.

"What the hell are you doing here? Someone could see you." She whispered, pointing at her door as she moved closer to him. He simply laughed, floating down to his feet. "There's nothing to worry about." He grinned one of his freakish grins.

"I've come to retrieve you." He said, making her cock her head at him. "It's time to prove yourself." Olivia shook her head, not realizing how soon this would be happening. She felt no different than she did when he told her she was an anchor.

Caleb moved towards her, looking into her eyes intensely. His hands reached out for her, and she back away with wide eyes. "H-hey wait!" She tried to protest before she was engulfed in a poof of darkness; disappearing from her room.

Just outside the door, stood Luke pressed up against the wall. His eyes widened at sound of her voice, quickly slipping inside. His head shook as he saw the room was now empty, and Olivia was gone. He couldn't believe he didn't walk in sooner.

As his eyes traced the room, they caught glimpse of a paper on the floor. He furrowed his brows as he walked over, bending down to see what it was. It was a lined paper; small like the ones from Olivia's notebook. And as he read the first bullet point, he realized it was the page about the boy. The boy he presumed was Reggie.

His head tilted as he looked to the bottom, seeing an arrow. He shook his head as he flipped over the paper, seeing there was more writing on the back. This time it wasn't in Olivia's hand-writing. Luke's brows furrowed as he read the note.

"Dear Phantoms, it seems your guitarist has decided to take my offer to save you from being destroyed. She'll be my new assistant at the ghost club, and once she proves herself, I'll free you from the curse. You all should be extremely thankful." He stopped as he shook his head. No...why would she do that? As he looked to go on, he couldn't bring himself to read it out loud.

'To Luke specifically, I thought I would put this note on this paper so you could know how this girl really feels about you. Well, used too. I've talked some sense into her now. I'll be seeing you boys real soon. Caleb.'

Luke could feel the anger seething in him as his eyes stared at the last word. Caleb. The guys and him should have never gotten involved with that guy. If they hadn't, Olivia wouldn't have needed to do this. She wouldn't have needed to give herself to him. The boys and him should be the ones, not her.

He clenched his jaw, crumpling the paper in his hand. Why did Caleb even want her? It didn't make sense. He shook his head, standing back up. Something didn't feel right...

       ______________________________

Luke poofed back into the studio with his jaw clenched and his nose scrunching in anger. He walked over to the group that was now staring at him with confused expressions. "Liv's in trouble." He said, heatedly.

Julie shook her head slowly, furrowing her brows at him. "What do you mean?" She asked softly, sitting up from the couch. Her eyes glancing over his face intently.

"Caleb... Caleb is who she's doing the thing for." He said in a low tone, trying to calm his anger. The words on the note still floating around his head. More specifically, the words she had written on the front. The whole time... it was about him the whole time.