Liv v.s The Magician

Luke poofed into the room at the Orpheum; his eyes still wide, and his body still in shock. There was a loud ringing in his ear, and his vision was all out of focus.

"Luke? Luke?" He heard Julie question as he started to get his senses back. His eyes slowly shifted to her, and she shook her head. "What's going on?" She asked.

Luke looked at her, and then over to Reggie and Alex, who were standing with their heads down. Their eyes barely glimpsing at him. He turned back to Julie, shaking his head. "She couldn't do it...she couldn't save herself." He sighed, pressing his lips together.

Julie breathed out, shaking her head over and over again, as if not being able to wrap her head around it. None of them could. When did life- afterlife- become like this for them? Everything used to feel so normal; even the fact Julie and Olivia could see them. Now...everything was a mess.

Suddenly, the door to their room opened, and they all turned to look. It was a backstage worker. "Julie, you're on in fifteen." He said before disappearing and closing the door behind himself. The silence fell upon them once again, as they all just stood.

      ______________________________

Olivia stared at her tears on the floor, replaying the words over and over again. Luke actually said that he loved her. Her. Her heart was still pounding in her chest; she didn't think she would ever hear those words. And yet, she didn't even say anything. How could she be so stupid?

She shook her head and pressed her lips together, turning back towards Caleb, who was standing over her with a devious grin. She scrunched her nose, and her brows twitched down angrily.

"Wow, such an angry look for someone so helpless." He said, looking her over. She narrowed her eyes, pushing up to her hands and scooching back. She wasn't really sure where to run to; maybe the wall wasn't as hard as it looked.

"Saving those boys was a pointless act. It's not like your little friend is going to be able to make them visible." Caleb said, moving towards her again. Olivia scoffed at him before grinning.

"Don't underestimate a Molina." She smirked, which didn't impress Caleb. His grin faded away as he looked into her eyes; the gaze making her shudder. "I think you overestimate yourself." He said, before snatching up her arms and pulling her to her feet.

Olivia groaned, wincing at the pressure of his hands around her bruised arms. Her eyes barely opened to look at him, seeing the evil gleam in them. "I suppose the handcuffs won't be enough." He said, before squeezing her skin harder. A purple smoke floating off.

She groaned again, tilting her head to the side at the sharp pain swelling in her limbs. Damn her for running into that door so many times. Her head turned back up, and she clenched her fists in attempt to neutralize the pain. She wasn't going to lose to this asshole.

She bit her lip as she swung her foot up, kicking him right between the legs as hard as she could. He grunted, and his grip around her arms loosened. She stifled a laugh, as she fell down from her toes and pushed him off.

"Hope you like that, dickhead." Olivia grinned, shoving both her middle fingers at him before taking off towards the wall. She slid to a stop, banging her fists against it. It was really hard, but she couldn't tell what it was made out of.

"There is no way you are getting through one of my walls. They're ghost proof." Caleb said, making her whip around. He was collecting himself from her inflicted injury. A grin planting itself back on his face.

Olivia held her breath as he floated up from the ground. This was not good; she wasn't even sure how to make herself normal again. And now a crazy, magician was going to suck the life out of her. It sounded way too far-fetched to be true, but here she was... living it.