Introduction

Ok so this is my first time writing a full on book so sorry if it's not good🙂 I'll try my best at revisions and actually making sense😅
.
.
.
.
So some things to point out...

* This is a Omegaverse Au

* RATED R, I'll put the following signs when a chapter has smut or something similar: 🔞🔞⚠⚠

* The unexpected can occur🙃

* This is a BAKUDEKU story so don't worry😌 and Kirikami.
.
.
.

Alpha:
• 30% of the population
Most dominant of all sub genders.
They can release dominating pheromones that can weaken both betas and omegas, which could also lead omegas into heat. They have a type of venom that is used to inject into a omegas or betas scent gland, claiming as their own. Female alphas are rare, but still a thing. What is more rare is that some females do aquire both male and female parts, but their chances of pregnancy is low.
Alphas go through something called rut, which is when they have the urge to claim an omega, lasting for 3 days. All alphas have a preference for omegas, but some still go for betas. Alphas can claim alphas, but the chances of not going ferial towards each other is 0.1%. So basically they don't like being dominated by other alphas.
* Bakugou Katsuki - 25 - CEO
* Kirishima Eijiro - 21 - COO
* Todoroki Shoto - 22 -CEO
* Yaoyorozu Momo - 20 - CFO
* Ashido Mina - 21

Beta
•50% of the population
They are basically regular people. They do have scent glands and pheromones, but the scent isnt as strong as both Omega and alpha. They can be claimed but they can't claim anyone. Their sense of smell is not that strong either.
* Iida Tenya - 25 - BODY GUARD
* Sero Hanta - 22 - BODY GUARD
* Kyoka Jirou - 21
* Asui Tsuyu - 19

Omega
•20% of the population
Are the weakest of all sub genders. When they are in heat or aroused, they release pheromones that are sweet and arouse the people around them. They also have a heat cycle that last for about a week. They experience high body temperatures and pains in their wombs, the only relief would either be using heat suppresants, which would only calm the pain down a bit, or be knotted by an alpha. Since their scent in general are prominant, they wear scent collars to suppress their scents.Males can also be omegas and can give birth,but only make up about 5% of omegas.
* Midoriya Izuku - 20
* Kamanari Denki - 19
* Uraraka Ochako - 19
* Camie Utsushimi - 23 - MODEL

( more character will be introduced but these characters are the ones to remember)

Heat suppresants/collars:
These are mainly used for omegas during their heat or just to hide their pheromones. Since egas are only known for their body and to produce pups, they can easily be raped. So hiding their sub gender minimize that. Suppresants can either be injections or pills.

Knot:
When a Alphas penis enter the womb and the shaft locks both alpha and omega/beta together and their semen is released inside. This can last 5-10 min depending weather the omega is in heat or the alpha is in rut. This ensures pregnancy.

Bond:
When both alpha and omega bite each other's scent glands and both share mutual feelings. Betas can't create a lasting bond, they'd have to bite either omega or beta every time it heals. When a bond occurs between a alpha and omega, they are united till death do they part. They cant mate with other people, they won't feel pleasure, they feel disgust.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku Midoriya is currently looking for another job. He got kicked out of his office just because he didn't give in to his alpha boss, and it isn't the first time.
The problem is that omegas aren't known to have well paying jobs, they are always looked down on, only seen for their body. But he isn't going to give in to an alpha, not yet. He doesn't plan in mating with anyone anytime soon, he wants to focus in getting enough money to pay off his college loans and for his moms medical bills.

Katsuki bakugou is a well known model and CEO of the biggest company in Japan. He is currently engaged to Camie Utsushimi, a beautiful actress and a huge spendthrift. Bakugou was forced into the marriage since he wasnt showing interest to anyone, so he doesn't have feelings for her, or is trying to but she dedicates her time in shopping. He was, coincidentally, looking for a personal assistant since the last one was fed up with his behavior.

What happens when these to meet unexpectedly? What happens after they meet up?....
.
.
.
.
.

So yea that's about it, if I'm missing something that you notice or I notice, I'll make sure to update ε=ε=ᕕ(°□°)ᕗᴬˢᴬᴾ.

Ok hope you like the story😖
Updates might be slow due to school, but dont worry, I plan on actually finishing this story (๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ