𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

     VICTORIA RECEIVED A LETTER EARLY MORNING, AS THE GIRL'S OWL WAS PERCHED ON TOP OF THEIR WINDOWSILL. the girl silently slipped out of bed, as draco and oliver were still asleep.

     "missed you ollie", victoria softly said as she kissed the top of her owl's head.

     just before victoria had opened the letter, the girl had the owl carry a small box of sweets, as the owl had quite the distance to fly.

     "bring it back to the noir manor for pixie", victoria  commanded as she fed ollie a treat.

     the owl cooed as it flew off, letting victoria read her letter in peace.

slicing open the top of the envelope, victoria slipped the parchment out, unfolding the papers.

'dear victoria,

I hope you are doing quite well. I assume it has been a little tough with all the burden that you've been carrying throughout your sixth-year.

and to that, I deeply apologize.

though not once was I disappointed or unsatisfied with your fast working and great intelligence.

please do not feel guilt for what you have done, as it was merely part of our deal for the greater good. though by now I should be dead, I insist you aide harry in defeating tom.

you claim that you cannot love, yet you've proven many times the opposite. you went out of your way to protect the malfoy boy, even as to offering yourself to complete this rigorous task.

     do not be fooled by tom's persuading, as I believe everyone deserves a chance.

     a chance to experience love, even if it's not physically possible for some.

     though in the end, the choice is yours victoria. what you choose may affect not only your future, but his, and perhaps even a little one later on'.

     victoria glanced up from the letter as her glossy eyes skimmed over the sleeping form of oliver, who was cuddled up against draco.

     'what I can do is advise you: to protect him, you must end tom once and for all. create a future of happiness for you both, victoria.