3.5

Yuta

"Stop," I said sternly while I pant.

I had ran up the stairs as fast as I can to chase them while avoiding every question the guys bombarded me with. Searching through every room to catch sight of them.

When finally I came to the last door at the dark end corner of the house, only visible with a lone light situated above the door.

And that's where it leads me to the situation right in front of me.

Jaehyun was basically on top of her with their face close to each other.

Their body became tense when my voice made its way to their ears.

"Get off her, Jaehyun." I warned him.

I watch as his body shake, chuckling at me and then push himself off of the girl.

"Great timing, bro," he said as he fix his shirt, "Or else I would've done something bad to her." He eyed the quivering girl and tsk, "Such a shame."

The girl whimper as he brought his hand beside her face and caress her gently with the tip of his finger.

"Stop it." I repeated.

He sigh and side glance at me. Before retreating from the girl, he had whispered something in her ear which made her widen her eyes and look at me.

He was smirking the whole way towards the door but stop when he neared me and talk lowly until only us can hear each other, "Don't get attach again, Yuta. Remember last time when you did, we almost died saving each other," he paused, "and I wasn't trying anything on her earlier. Just a little warning before she finally meets boss."

And then he walks away. While I stand there pain stricken as memories from the past flashed right before my eyes. I shake my head to get rid of them and make my way towards her, who was trembling on the bed.

My gaze soften at her as I kneel in front of the bed and look up at her, "Are you alright?" I asked gently.

She sniffles a cry and then hides her face in the crook of her arms, "I want to go home." She said, voice cracking at every word.

I place a hand on her arm in which she immediately jolts away from me.

"Hey hey," I called out, "It's just me, don't be scared." I assured her.

I sigh before standing up and take off my sky blue cap, my blonde shoulder-length hair falls down due to the action.

I chuckle and place my cap on her head before sitting beside her causing the mattress to bounce.

"If you want to cry, at least cover your face completely," I said as she continues to sniffle, "You're too cute to watch." I grinned.

I start to pat at her back softly as an attempt to calm her down but it didn't work when her cries starts to become louder and clearer.

My hand stop my action as it lingers there awkwardly while I look at the girl with wide eyes as she cried harder.

"Um..." I sounded out.

Lost in my own thoughts, I was caught by surprise when she suddenly fling her arms towards me and wraps it around my torso.

I could feel her tears wetting my shirt as she do so. Her hands gripping at the back of my shirt.

"I don't want to be here!" Her voice was muffled as she buried her face closer to my shirt, "I was j-just walk-i-ing around a-and then poof!" She choked on her words as she looks up at me with red eyes, "You kidnap me!" She cried.

"I didn't!" I exclaimed, "It was Jaehyun and Winwin who did!" I remarked.

"Winwin?" She asked before continuing, "But you're part of them so what difference does that make you!" She retorted.

"I-" I couldn't say anything as I was left dumbfounded. In all honesty, she's right. I made no difference between them so why deny when it's all true.

I heave a sigh, "You're right." I said as I continue on patting on her back and head.

-

It had been a good twenty minutes when she finally started to calm down.

Suddenly she speak out, "Don't you wanna know my name?" Her voice came out funnily as her nose was clogged. Still hugging me with her face pointing at the other side.

I smile, "You're giving me your name?" I asked her as I tug back a strand hair on her face behind her ear.

She nods, "You're my only friend so why not?" She shrugs.

I gasp, "You trust people too easily." I shook my head at her.

But regardless of what I say she tells me her name, "Heejun. Song Heejun. That's my name."

I sigh, "Alright, Heejun. I'll take care of you from now on." I told her, not even knowing if I can really protect her considering this house is literally littered with dangerous men with different backgrounds.

I stare at the ceiling with her still in my arms as I play with her hair, "I promise."

Then she sigh contently as she relaxed, "Thanks." She said hoarsely before drowning in her sleep.

"I'm not even sure if I'm capable of doing so though." I whispered softly as I reminisce the past about her.

I nibble on my lip ring to push back the tears forming in my eyes, "I'm sorry."