8

I take back what I said. I can't fit in here.

After having a relaxing shower earlier at Haechan's room and putting on the clothes he gave me which actually fitted me well, I went out to look for him. But it might have been a bad idea because the next thing I heard were screams.

"Ah! Please! Please, don't kill me!" A person, a female probably because the tone pitch was higher, begged to someone.

I heard a chuckle, "You wanna live? Don't be scared, I'm not gonna kill you." A man cooed.

The sob continues, "I'm sorry. I-I won't do it a-again. I'm sorry, please. I don't want to die." The woman pleaded.

I was by the door by the time I saw the guy's silhouette hovering over the woman. Her makeup all smudged and tears streaming profusely down her face. She was on the ground with ropes as handcuffs tied on her hands.

"Sweetheart, I'm not gonna kill you." The man said as he caress the woman's cheek with a knife making the woman whimper and tremble.

"You're beautiful," he started again, "but your heart," he points the knife to her heart, "is not, unfortunately." He applied pressure to the woman's chest where her heart was located as the woman scream.

I was watching the whole scene in front of me through a small gap of the door. I brought my hand to cover my mouth to prevent from any noise coming out.

"S-Stop!" The woman cried out.

The man throws away the knife to the ground, the clanking echoing.

Just when I thought it was over, the man pulled out a gun strapped behind his back jeans and points it at the woman.

He didn't even give the woman time to talk anymore as he pulled the trigger.

Bang!

The woman's body went limp and crashes to the cold hard ground.

I gasp at the sight. However, my gasp didn't go unnoticed by the man as he immediately whip his head towards me.

It felt like déjà vu. I stare at the man with wide eyes when I realised who he is. The black hair guy. Eyes as deep as a blackhole. The devil.

He smirks and walk towards me, "The girl from yesterday." He said, blood splattered on his face and black shirt.

I stumble back as he gets nearer and nearer to me until he was right in front of me.

He hums as he inspects my face. My body tenses up by his intimidating aura. He brings up his cold metal gun and caress my cheek with its tip.

I bit my trembling lip to hold my cry.

"What are you doing here?" He said gently, still staring at my features.

It took me a few seconds to find my voice and actually answer him.

"I was l-looking for H-Haechan." I stuttered, gripping the sides of my shorts tightly.

He grin sweetly, contrasting with his dangerous aura, "Why?" He asked.

I didn't answer his question as I begin to trail my eyes behind him and to the dead woman.

"You wanna be like her?" He questioned me as he tilts his head to prevent me from looking at her any further.

My words were stuck in my throat as I couldn't say anything to reply back.

He sigh, "I can do it for you if you want." He offered me.

I shake my head at the offer.

He giggles, "I'm kidding. Don't get serious."

I frown at his odd behaviour. Is he a psychopath? I thought.

"I'm not a psychopath." He said, voice deeper than before and sterner. His eyes bore through mine as we held the longest eye contact.

Oh dang, did I say that out loud?

He pouts, "People don't understand my joke and that's sad." He said.

"Um.." I trailed.

He continues to look at me with a pout. What is this guy? I wondered.

"Winwin!" A voice yelled as I heard footsteps jogging towards us.

A hand places itself on Winwin's shoulder, "That's enough."

It took me a few seconds to recognise the voice but when I finally did, I sigh in relief.

"She's pretty." Winwin said, weirdly causing me to blush a little.

"Yes, and sexy. Now stop bothering her." Yuta said.

Winwin click his tongue and steps away from me, letting me let out my breath I didn't know I was holding.

Winwin strap back his metal gun at the back of his jean and looks at me before he smile, "See you soon, Hua." He said and walks away from us.

Hua? I thought.

"Sexy, I've been looking everywhere for you! What were you doing in the basement?" He asked, concerned as his brows furrow together. Both his hands placed on my arms comfortingly.

"I was at Haechan's room and was just looking for him." I replied.

He sigh, "Haechan's playing his game upstairs."

I should've known, I groan internally.

"Don't wander around here by yourself. You don't know what you'll encounter." He said, side eyeing the dead body inside the room before focusing his eyes back on me.

I nod silently, getting his point as I thought about how I've just witnessed another death from the same man.

"Let's go." He intertwine our hands as we get out of the place and horrible scene.

I tighten our hands which made him look back at me.

"You're safe with me. Don't worry." He squeezes my hand reassuringly and smile down at me which made me do the same.

"I trust you." I said.

Please, I want to get out of here.