12.5

We stop in front of Haechan's room after a few left and rights in the corridor.

"Go on." He gestured me to go into Haechan's room but I was having doubts.

"Is he really here?" I asked, remembering the time Haechan said that he rarely comes to his own room and Yuta saying that Haechan usually hangs around the Dreamies and in the gaming room.

Yuta, I thought for a second before snapping back to reality.

He shrug, "He just left a few minutes ago. He wouldn't gone far." He said, "I think he's sulking after earlier."

I hum, "Okay."

He smile, "See you, Hua." He said and walks away.

I'm still not sure what Hua means but I'm too scared to ask him. I ignore the way he's being gentle to me after yesterday and decide to knock on Haechan's door before entering.

"Hello?" I called out as I turn the doorknob and go inside his room.

Just as I went inside, the door to the bathroom opened.

Haechan gets out from it while singing with his towel strapped on his waist, freshly bathed. While I stand there with widen eyes and parted lips.

He glance at me and head towards his closet,"Wait what?" He second glanced at me almost instantly.

He covers his body at the sight of me and shriek, "The fuck, woman?" He shouted, grabbing a nearby cloth and throwing it at me.

But with quick reflex, I caught the cloth he threw, that turns out to be his underwear.

"Bitch, fuck!" He realised what I was holding.

He speed walk towards me and snatch his underwear from my hand while I still stood there, mouth agape.

"What in serious timing are you doing here, Juns?" He yelled.

I look up at him and notice a silver chain necklace around his neck with a cross pendant resting on his lean chest, "That's kinda hot." I blurted out.

"You hoe, get out of here!" He pushed me out from his room.

"Wait! I need something from you! Grapes!" I bang on his door.

"Stay away!" He shouted from inside his room.

I huff, "Fine! I'll wait!" I shouted back.

"Hopefully not!" He replied.

I roll my eyes and chuckle at the scene earlier, "Now I got something to tease you about." I evilly planned and lean on the wall beside the door.

Bored of waiting, I start to sing one of my favourite songs, "Wolves asleep amidst the trees. Bats all a-swaying in the breeze. But one soul lies anxious wide awake. Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths." I ended but then a voice continued on singing, but slightly an octave lower than me.

"For your dolly polly sleep has flown." I search for the voice, looking around the corridor.

"Don't dare let her tremble alone, for the witcher. Heartless, cold." A figure emerge from the dark corner on the left side of the corridor.