4

Song Heejun

I squint my eyes at the piercing sunlight. I yawn and look up at the ceiling with a blanket sprawled over me. Why is there star stones on the ceiling? I thought.

I was in a trance as I watch them twinkle slightly by the sunlight.

"I don't have star stones in my room." I tilted my head at it as I thought about my room.

Thinking and thinking until I was brought back to last night where I cried in a man's arms. Then it all came crashing down on me.

The frenzied man.

The murder.

I was kidnapped.

Yuta and Jaehyun.

And the devil.

My eyes widen and I practically shot up from bed when I had collected back my memories. Looking around the room, I didn't realise how organised it is yesterday because it was dark and my mind was a mess.

I scratch my head and rub my face to wake myself up. Desperate to see my condition, I search around the room for a mirror with my eyes and saw a little vanity near a closet.

I hop out of bed and immediately run up to it, throwing off the blanket on me. Though the mirror was cracked, it will do as long as I can still see my reflection. Which is awful.

"What the.." My words trailed out as I look at myself. My hair was a complete bird nest and my clothes were dirty. Probably from the fall yesterday.

I can feel the stickiness of my skin as I pat on it, my face scrunching up in disgust.

"Hey."

I gasp at the voice and place a hand on my heart, surprised, then turn towards the door. There stood Yuta, who is leaning on the door frame while smiling at me. Only now that I notice his dyed hair which is pulled back in a man bun.

I was actually going to reply him back nicely but when he bended over, laughing his head out after seeing my bad state, I stop myself from doing so.

I roll my eyes at him and then look back at my reflection on the cracked mirror, focusing on fixing my hair which is all tangled up.

It is true, ever since sharing the hysteric moment of me with him, I do feel a little more comfortable and safe around him. Saying this about him surprises me too knowing that we just met yesterday.

"I'm sorry," he snorts, "You just look so funny!" He said before bursting out laughing again.

"Shut up." I mumbled while gritting my teeth, feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay," he calms himself down, "You still look cute, sexy." He assures me as he started walking towards me.

I furrow my brows, "Cute and sexy are two completely different expressions. Why use it together on me?" I emphasised.

He was now sitting on the chair the vanity set offers as he ponders on what to say.

"You are both cute and sexy. Might as well just call you both," he paused, "but you see, sexy is more on the nickname side while cute is more on you." He explains.