12

I shudder as I feel a cold breeze seep through the room. A warm blow of air on my face made me twitch. And then suddenly, a water splashed on me, making me jolt awake.

My top body was drenched in water as I look up at the cackling boy in front of me with an empty bucket.

"You!" I exclaimed with wide eyes, my wet hair covering half of my face.

"Didn't see that coming did you?" Haechan said, smirking.

I groan and tried to reach out to him but I remembered that I'm still tied up to the chair. My eyes wander around the room, looking for Winwin.

"Where in hell's pit is he?" I asked to no one.

"Don't tell me you miss him?" Haechan said in disbelief.

I frown, "No, you idiot. I'm being cautious." I clarified, "What're you doing here anyways?"

He grins playfully, "I'm freeing you."

It felt as if there's light again, "Really?" I beamed, smiling.

He snorts, "You actually believe that?"

My smile falters, "You freaking small headed peanut brain and seedless grape! I'm going to kill you!" I trashed on the chair, trying to get closer to him as I hop with it in small steps but to no luck.

He snicker, "Yeah, not gonna happen." He said.

He smile down at me before glancing at the door when his eyes widen, "Shit." He composes himself, "Hi, Winwin." He waved.

I too look to the door saying, "Let me go you-"

Haechan laughs out loud. The reason being no Winwin is standing by the door. I fumed with anger as I glare at him, "Don't play me like that!" I rebuked, "I'm really gonna kill you now!" I tried to kick him but fail to do so as I'm still tied to the chair.

He sticks his tongue out, "Is little baby mad?" He cooed.

"You freak!" I exclaimed.

He cracks up, "Look at you!" He said, "You should've seen your face. I swear you-" He stopped as his eyes widen as he saw a figure by the door, arms crossed.

I raise a brow, "You swear what?"

He gulp, "Morning, Winwin hyung!" He said, in attempt to sound cheerful but turned out awkward.

I frown, "You're playing again aren't you? Stop it!" I said, not believing him one bit.

He shakes his head and hushes me.

I roll my eyes, "Cut it out, Haechan! He's not here! There's no Winwin, you're just," I turn my head to the door to confirm my beliefs but I was dead wrong, "bluffing." The last word came out quiet and timid.

Winwin raise a brow, "What're you doing here?" He directed his question to Haechan as he stare at him darkly.

My eyes widen and look to Haechan, "Yeah, why are you, here, H-Haechan?" I asked the same thing.

Haechan slowly turns to me and pokes his tongue in his mouth, "Oh." He decided to play along, "Heejun was calling me for help." He smirk which made my mouth open agape, "She tried to trick me into getting her out of here." He said, this time looking at Winwin confidently.

"I didn't!" I prostested.

"Look," Haechan gestures to me, "She's in denial. Isn't that sus?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

Winwin, who was by the door this whole time, roll his eyes at the younger boy, "You've been playing that small, short-legged, colourful shits lately, haven't you?" He said and sigh.

Haechan's jaw dropped at his short description of his new favourite game, "They're not just colourful shits. They're adorably colourful little shits! Get that right, bro." He said, "And it's called Among Us, just so you know." He added.

Winwin shake his head, "I don't care. Now, get out." He said, "Or you want me to use force?" He reach to his gun strapped in between his jeans on his back.

"No, I'll go! Geez." He surrendered, hands forwarded to stop him, "I'm always getting kicked out these days." He mumbled but we heard him.

"Because you're so loud." Winwin commented dryly.

I snort, "Savage." I said, snickering at Haechan but stop when I made eye contact with Winwin.

Haechan roll his eyes, "Whatever. I'm too fab for this society anyway." He waved and walks out of the room, brushing Winwin's shoulder in the process.

Winwin looked down at the floor when Haechan did so.

I cleared my throat as the atmosphere became tense and awkward, "Untie me, please." I said.

He looks up and smile, "Okay." He walk towards me, "Just because you asked nicely."

I tilt my head in confusion, "Just like that?"

"Mm-hm." He replied, undoing the knot behind the chair.

Finally, I feel the rope loosen around my wrist and free it from the uncomfortable position. I realise my back and shoulders were aching due to the weird and awkward way I sat and slept. My wrist was bruised as I rub on it and stretch after a night of unmoving position on the chair.

Winwin goes in front of me and crouch down, "Jaehyun made breakfast, come on." He smiled the sweetest smile and offers me a hand.

I hesitantly accept it and stand up.

"But before that," He look down at me, "You're wet."

My eyes widen, "What?" I look down to the trousers I was wearing.

He chuckle, "Not that." He brings up a hand and held a wet strand of my hair, "This."

I blush as I was embarrassed by what I did, "Oh."

Seriously, what're you thinking? I inwardly screamed out.

"I'll ask Haechan to borrow you some clothes." He said and leads me out of the room.

At the mention of his name, I groan. He's the one who splashed me with water and to think that he's also the one I will borrow clothes from annoyed me.

"Be grateful, Heejun." I muttered.

"What?" Winwin asked me.

"Nothing." I said awkwardly.

And then our little conversation ended as we walk along the dimly lit corridor in search of Haechan.