7.5

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

I shouldn't have expected that he would take me to a secret hideout place or something. Instead he brings me to the basement which never crossed my mind when I wonder about 'there'.

"We're in the basement. Walk straight. Third door to the left." He gives direction as we walk, "Welcome to my room."

"Oh." I said.

"Since my room is the most secluded I thought that maybe if you wanna hide yourself for awhile, you can come here."

I open my mouth to speak but he beats me to it.

"Don't worry. I rarely come here anyways." He said.

"But the others- "

"They don't come here. Heck, they never come here because I mostly sleep with Dreamies. It's as if my room was non-existent." He said.

I nod, "Okay."

"So.." He trailed.

"Um.."

The air was awkward as we both stand there, no one brings up a conversation or whatsoever.

It stayed like that for a few minutes until he groan, ruffling his hair.

"Look, don't take this or what I said the wrong way." He stare at me, "I just don't want you to get in my way with all your dumb complaints and mood swings." He crossed his arms.

I sigh, "Right. Just when I thought you're actually sweet and nice but turns out you're doing this for your own benefit."

He scoff, "Duh, bro. What were you thinking? That I actually cared for you?" He smirked teasingly.

I roll my eyes, "Don't start." I said.

He chuckle and walk towards his closet to pull out something. I observe his figure as his arm muscles flexed with every movement he does. His darker shade of purple hair poking his eyes with its fringe as he blows on it to move it out from his eyes. His mouth parting slightly as he search for something.

He looks somewhat more innocent when he's focused. No insults or remarks came out of his cute pouting mouth.

"Have you always wanted to be in this mafia thingy?" I started to ask him as I got curious.

He hums, "I'm not sharing anything about me to you if that's what you want." He said and glances at me as I head towards his bed and sit on it. He rakes his eyes on my figure as he searches for anything that suits me in his closet.

"Well, I'm still thinking if you are dangerous." I stare at his crouched back, "But I guess you're just annoying." I shrug.

He grabs a white T-shirt and a black Nike short pants before heading towards me.

He sigh, "You don't know me."

"Mm 'kay." I replied.

"Anyways, here." He shoved the clothes he was holding earlier to me, "That's my old clothes so it's small but I don't know your size so maybe it's bigger on you than I thought." He said, sitting beside me.

The corner of my lips pulled up slightly, "Thanks." I said, facing him.

He stares at me for awhile before clearing his throat and stand up.

"Bathroom's over there." He points towards another door in his room, "There's towels inside." He said, "I'll leave you now." He head towards the door and out he went, giving me privacy.

I let out a soft chuckle as I laid his clothes on the bed after I was convinced he won't barge in.

"Maybe you're not so bad after all." I mumbled as I look at the clothes and then walk into the bathroom to get myself clean.

I might as well try my best to fit in here if I can't get out of this place.