8.5

Yuta brought me to the kitchen where he proceeds to toast breads for us both.

I fiddle with my fingers as I imagine what more I would unravel in this house, among these men. But the terrifying scene earlier was definitely not what I'd imagine, let alone him again.

"Sexy." Yuta called out.

I stop fiddling with my fingers when I heard the nickname I was slowly getting used to, "Hm?"

He puts two plates on the island, placing the freshly toasted breads on them and then turns around to grab the jam and honey.

"Jam or honey?" He asked, eyebrows lifting while holding the two jars in his hands.

I point at the jar in his left hand, "Jam."

He gives me the said ingredient and walk back to my side, sitting on the stool beside me.

"We just ate though." I said.

"That's breakfast, sexy. Now's lunch." He grins at me.

"This is lunch?" I questioned and grab the jam knife, spreading the jam evenly over my toast.

"Yup." He said and then taking a bite on his honeyed toast.

"You should really stick to Haechan, always." He talked with his mouth full before sipping on his milk.

"How can I stick with him when he's always wandering around?" I asked, frowning.

"He's always in the gaming room or with the Dreamies." He leans on the island with his elbow while looking at me, "I'm telling you this now so you won't have trouble finding him next time."

I nod, "Thanks."

He hums, "And be careful of Winwin. You don't know what he'll do to you." He added.

"Right." I zoned out before turning my body towards him, "I forgot to say thank you back there so, thank you." I smile and he does the same thing to me.

He pats my head, "You should smile more. Frowning a lot can get depressing sometimes." He said, smiling from ear to ear.

I giggle, "Okay."

"Oh wow." A voice came from the kitchen's entrance making both of us look at the newcomer.

"Did you save some for me?" Jungwoo asked, walking towards us.

"Jungwoo!" Yuta exclaimed, "Sorry, it's just enough for the both of us." He gestured me and him.

Jungwoo smile, "It's okay, I'll make some for myself." He walks around the island and to the toaster, taking two breads out from the wrap and then popping them into the toaster.

"Jungwoo, my angel brother!" A familiar voice spoke. I turn around and guessed correctly on who it is.

"Haechan." Jungwoo said gently.

"You!" I exclaimed.

"Oh hey bae, when did you get here?" Haechan said monotonously and walks pass me, heading towards Jungwoo.

I scoff, "I was looking for you!"

"I was upstairs, playing games. Why?" He asked.

"Grapes, I was scared!"

"Grapes?" Jungwoo and Yuta said in unison.

"That's me." Haechan wiggle his brows at them.

I roll my eyes as I bite through my toast roughly, "That's not cool." I said but it came out muffled.

"I'm sorry what? I can't hear you. Try speaking louder so I can hear you through all your bullshits." He sassed.

My mouth was left agape as I try to think of something sassy to say too for my comeback, "You should stop being delusional that you're all great when saying all those stuff. That's mean." I gestured with my hand.

He shrug, "At least I'm cute and you're not."

I huff in annoyance, "Keep believing that then until you realise you're actually not." I cross my arms.

"Meh, I think i'll choose to believe." He said before turning towards Jungwoo not bothering about what I'm going to say next, "I want some too." He said in a cute voice.

I cringe in disgust while Yuta laughs at the sight.

Jungwoo chuckle, "Okay. It'll take a while though." He pats Haechan's back.

"No problem." Haechan said.

After doing so, he turns around so we are facing each other.

His face scrunch up, "Get your ugly face out off my sight." He turned my head to the side so I was now facing Yuta.

Yuta snicker, "In my eyes, you're still beautiful." He winks.

Haechan squeal, "What da fak! Yuta, is something going on between you two? If not, stop flirting in front of me, my god!" He fired.

"Hey! Address people older than you with manners, please." Yuta adviced.

Haechan rolls his eyes, "Fine, grandpa."

Yuta puts down his glass of milk that he was drinking and then sighs, "Somebody gotta teach you manners, Grapes." He said, using the name I used for Haechan.

Haechan's eyes widen and curses under his breath, "Jungwoo hyung, call me when it's ready."

Jungwoo just smile sweetly at the boy and hums in reply.

"If you wanna save your ass, you better run before I get you." Yuta threatened.

"Shit." Haechan cusses before running out from the kitchen with Yuta hot on his trail.

I heard Jungwoo laugh softly at them before focusing on me, "So," he pauses, "Song Heejun?" He said, smiling down at me making me flustered at his sweet and gentle voice that he used on me.

Gasp, I like this man already.