13.5

I was eating a mouthful of pancakes when Winwin and Renjun came out of the room. Renjun had a sour face on with Winwin behind him whose appearance was still the same as before.

Renjun glares toward my direction. I avoid his eye contact and instead focus myself on eating.

Winwin pats Renjun's shoulder, giving him a firm nod before joining me, Haechan and Mark in the dining area.

"What's with Renjun's face? He looks uglier than before." Haechan said jokingly.

Apparently, Renjun heard him and was about to strangle Haechan right there on the spot when a person came walking down the stairs stopped him.

"Please, no fights." Jaehyun said, followed by a chime of a familiar voice, "Or Jae will bite!"

Jaehyun roll his eyes at Yuta who was grinning happily alongside him.

Renjun send daggers toward Haechan for the last time, "I'll go pack up. Till then, annoyingness is prohibited." He said, his gaze stayed on Haechan longer than the others before he walks away.

"Have fun!" Haechan waved but Renjun already slammed his door shut.

Haechan sigh, "So moody." He commented on Renjun's behaviour.

"Because you're literally giving him headaches. Just like you did to me." Mark said, pointing to himself.

"Ungrateful betch. Why's my presence always under appreciated?" Haechan remarked.

"Ask Taeyong, he'll know what to do with it." Jaehyun advised sarcastically, getting himself his own plate of fresh pancakes.

"Unless you wanna die that is." Yuta followed suit.

"I'll stick to the ungratefulness, thank you very much." Haechan said, doing a slight bow.

"Are you full?" Winwin suddenly spoke up.

"Huh?" I raise my brows in confusion. It took me awhile before I realised he was actually talking to me.

"Oh um," I trailed, my eyes travelling to Yuta in the moment before snapping my focus back to Winwin, "Yeah, I guess. I-I mean, yes. I am full." I said.

"If you'll excuse me." I scrape the chair back and stand up.

I grab Haechan by the arm, pulling him up, "Me and Haechan have something to discuss about." I forced a smile.

"But I'm not finish eating!" Haechan protested.

"You can finish that later." I ignore his complaints and continue heading out of the dining area.

Simply to get out of an awkward situation with Yuta.

Yuta

I sigh. I need to apologise to her somehow. Only then I could get rid a small part of the guilt that has been eating me up all day.

"Want some?" Jaehyun said, holding a clean plate.

I puff up my cheeks and start tapping unknowingly on the counter, thinking for a second, "Maybe later." I smiled, "You guys eat first. I have to take care of something."

I left them and headed to where Heejun went with Haechan. It's not long before I bump into them, bickering. They were halfway through the stairs.

"Heejun." I called out for her attention, my voice echoing in the quiet hallway.

They halted and turned.

Haechan gave a smug smirk as he knows what's coming. "Sksk bye, sis." He winked at her before heading upstairs.

"Wait what? Hae—"

"We have to talk." I interjected.

"What is there to talk about?" She said, slightly annoyed.

"About yesterday." I scratch my nape to calm my nerves, "I'm sorry for leaving you like that. I—uh—wasn't thinking straight."

"I know I said i'll protect you and all but, I clearly didn't. So, sorry." I let out a calm sigh.

"Well." She started, crossing her arms in the process, "It wasn't really that bad I guess." She shrugged.

"Really?" Clear confusion was evident on my face.

"Yeah. He didn't really do anything to me after you left. Except well..." She trailed.

"Except what?"

She shakes her head, "Nothing." She came down until she stopped, two steps ahead of me, "All is forgiven." She smiled sweetly.

"You won't hold a grudge or anything?" I raise a brow.

"Pfft, no." She puts her hand on my shoulder, "I'm a pure angel who has an innocent soul and mind. I don't hold grudges." She said, looking down at me and winked terribly.

I let out a hearty laugh, "Um I'm sorry is there something wrong with your eye?"

Her hand drop to her side as she roll her eyes, "Shut up or I'll kill you."

"Didn't you say you're a pure angel. I don't think a pure angel is capable of killing."

She groan, "I'll hit you with my shoe."

"Ooo kinky." I winked.

Not a second pass before she began running after me with her shoe in her hand.

"Ah~ the love!" I yelled, "Sexy, I love you too!" I laughed while running.

"SHUT UP!"

•><~><~><•

Meanwhile, three men stood by the table in the dining room, looking at Yuta and Heejun chasing each other around the house.

"Yuta is smart and all but, she obviously wants to hit him. So why does he keep yelling 'I love you' to her?" Mark questioned the elder's behaviour.

"What can we say, his mental age is six years old." Jaehyun said, sipping on his milk.

"Make that four." Mark corrected him, to which Jaehyun agreed.

All is well until it came to the time where Yuta reached them and at some point managed to trip over Jaehyun's foot, crashing into him momentarily and then falling on the ground.

"Oh shit sorry—" Yuta turned, his elbows supporting his weight as he watches milk dripping on Jaehyun's face and onto his shirt.

Jaehyun inhaled deeply and puts down the now empty mug on the table.

Winwin stared with an amused face while Mark and Heejun mouth was agape at the accident.

"Oh man, you did him good!" Mark cackled.

Jaehyun glared at Mark and faced Yuta, who is now on his feet apologising.

"I'm sorry." Yuta said, stiffling a laugh.

"You think this is funny?" Jaehyun deadpanned.

A tug on Jaehyun's shirt made him turn around. Winwin holds out a towel for him to wipe the milk on his face which he gladly accept.

"I will-" Jaehyun stop for awhile to clean his face, "-rip your head off." He smiled and throws the towel to Mark who holds it in disgust.

"Oh no."