Late Night Live Tinder PT 1 Shayne

AN: Hey so I have been sitting on this idea and rewriting for a long time. It's going to be at least 2 parts, maybe three. I'll post the next chapter tomorrow and I'll let you know if I'll post a third. I hope you enjoy. I haven't heard of this idea as a theme for a fan fiction, but if there is, please let me know.

--------

Part 1: Shayne's POV

Today we are shooting the Smosh version of Late Night Live Tinder. I'm sitting in a makeup chair getting my face made up for the stage lights. Damien is sitting in the empty chair next to me as I contemplate the reason why I'm in this situation.

It all started when I said I would be more comfortable dating on camera. Ian thought he was helping abs this video idea would land me a date after being single for a few years. But all I feel is dread.

I deleted my dating apps because I hated the shallowness. Now I'm going to be doing a live version of what I hate. How can I judge ladies on their appearances? "Damien, I'm really not sure this is a good idea," I uttered aloud.

The other problem? A gorgeous redhead is hogging the other part of my thoughts. Courtney. Ever since the "Every Couple Ever" video a few months ago, she has been in my dreams, my daydreams and a majority of my thoughts, well the thoughts not panicking about this video. I have our first actual kiss, well kisses, playing in a loop in my head.

-Flashback-

We were on take 7, maybe it was 8 of this kiss, I've lost count. Damien has been laughing nonstop. He has one of the best poker faces, so I know he's just being an ass. He along with everyone else in the office has been teasing Courtney and I for years now.

We keep redoing the scene, but it's not the kiss that bothers me. In fact, I feel something different in the shared kisses, but the second we go to tip over the feeling melts away and I panic. I'm more worried that I'm going to hurt Courtney. She always goes 110% into everything she does and I'm scared that I will lose my grip and drop her. Her head always ends up too close to the floor and it terrifies me.

Before my glare can kill Damien, Ryan calls actions and my lips meet Courtney's. We start going at it like horny teenagers who have no idea what they're doing. My hands roughly petted her back as her hands played in my hair. An actual kiss instead of a normal stage kiss. Her hands roaming anywhere she can hold on to. Her touches make my body feel all warm with sparks acting as a beacon maintaining my focus on her.

Her lips met my neck as I prepared to tip us over the couch. I enjoy the feeling of closeness before I grasp Courtney tight and fall. I swear my heart stops every time. She slips down my body a little and her leg slots in between mine and I am losing my grip. She keeps squirming as we kiss. "Why is she squirming?", I ask myself internally. Her leg creates enough sensation to cause a boner. I panic at the thought. No longer able to focus on holding Courtney in place, I start being my obnoxious self to cause a distraction.

Ryan Todd yells cut. But before we moved, Courtney and I caught each other's eye and it was the first time I have seen her look at me like that. I can't tell exactly what it was. Maybe she didn't want to stop. On the other hand, it's my mind playing tricks on me. She started to laugh into my shoulder and seconds later we fell apart from each other onto the mat.

-Present-

Damien later told me he saw me pause. He knew I was worried about hurting Courtney, but that didn't stop him from teasing either. He joked that I would enjoy the kiss. I don't have it in me to tell him that he was right, but it was Courtney; my best female friend or "work wife".

But now that kiss won't leave my mind. Can I even do it? Do I have feelings for Courtney? It wouldn't be fair to pick a woman today if my head and potentially heart are elsewhere.