How You Met

(Guys you know how Ragnar cheats on Lagertha with Aslaug well Raven does also i know weird right but Aslaug falls pregnant with Ragnar's son Ubbe only you were worried it was your child she was pregnant with Lagertha was furious until it was revealed that the baby was Ragnar which was a huge relief for you)

How You Met

Girls

*Lagertha*Lagertha and you have known each other for a very long time then when you both were around 20 years old you got married then a month after you became wife & wife she fell pregnant with your daughter Gyda who is a year younger then your nephew Bjorn.~Year 793~ (Lagertha Pov) I smiled watching my daughter run around with her cousin my nephew by marriage because of my gorgeous wife Raven Lothbrok who is away with her brothers leaving me with my sister n law Erikka daughter Gyda and nephew Bjorn. It's been almost a week since i last saw my wife and brother n laws i can't wait to feel her touch again. Hearing Gyda shout"MOMMA YOUR HOME"ran out of the hut finding my daughter being spun around by my wife and love Raven who put her down kissing her forehead whispering"go play"as i got closer to the two Gyda smiled running off to play leaving me who kissed my wife whispering"I was worried"making her laugh saying"Lagertha my love you know i always come back home to my beautiful wife and daughter"kissing me deeply.

*Helga*Helga and you have known each other for a very long time actually she was your best friend since you two were 10 & 11 actually but when you two were 17 & 16 she became your beautiful wife.~Year 793~ (Helga Pov) I was cooking breakfast when i felt arms go around my waist i smiled hearing the love of my life's voice saying"morning my beautiful loving wife"kissing my forehead since she is very tall. I saying"morning my beautiful amazing shieldmaiden wife"turning around in her arms getting onto my tipy toes kissing her softly but when she tried deepening it i pushed her away saying"ah i'm cooking Mulan you can wait"making her groan and pout saying"fine i'll be with Floki yell for me when your done"kissing me once more before walking out of our hut heading to her brothers. (Mulan Pov)Arriving at my older half brothers hut i smirked saying"Ragnar it's good to see you how is Lagertha and the kids"he smirked back chuckling saying"Their great how is Helga"i smiled softly saying"my beautiful wife is amazing actually"hugging him tightly before moving on hugging my brother who hugged me back tightly kissing my forehead. (Floki Pov)After i finished working on the boat my little sister and i talked she says"hey Floki when are you going to introduce Rebekah to Helga and i" i rolled my eyes sighing saying"soon i promise little sister" she rolled her eyes saying"your only a year older Floki now come Helga has been wanting to see her brother n law she has been driving me crazy asking if you were going to introduce the love of your life to us or not"i chuckled at her knowing how my sister n law Helga gets but i do know Helga is great for Mulan it's amusing how they ended up together with them being completely different while Helga is sweet and nice Mulan is a angry furious & mean person unless it's Helga or i. While eating with my sister and her wife talking about things Helga squealed saying"stop Mulan Floki is right there"making me chuckle at her knowing what my sister is doing she smirked widely saying"Helga sweet heart we're Vikings everyone does it"kissing Helga's embarrassed blushing form.

 While eating with my sister and her wife talking about things Helga squealed saying"stop Mulan Floki is right there"making me chuckle at her knowing what my sister is doing she smirked widely saying"Helga sweet heart we're Vikings everyone does i...