You/He Apologizes

Girls

*Lagertha*You waited a few days before coming back home to your beautiful wife and daughter begging for forgiveness.

*Helga*Helga and you never fought

*Aslaug*You actually apologized the same night the fight happened it was after you calmed knowing she was right it was your fault that she was with that Harbard man. (Aslaug Pov) I sniffled wiping away my tears feeling broken over what Octavia said to me but hearing footsteps behind me i turned finding her standing there with a guilty expression saying" Aslaug my queen i am so sorry for screaming at you or saying those hurtful things to you come here"opening her arms i stood and ran into them crying she wrapped her arms around me tightly kissing my forehead whispering"i'm so sorry please forgive me i was just so furious hearing about what almost happened to our boys i was worried i would lose them".

*Margrethe*You waited a few days before running back to the love of your life begging for forgiveness apologizing for calling her a whore.

Guys

*Ragnar Lothbrok*Ragnar realized how harsh he was with you knowing he didn't think you were weak he was just worried he would lose his wife his children's mother. (Ragnar Pov) Sighing i walked to our bedroom hearing crying and walked in making Rebekah roll over saying"what do you want know Ragnar to call me a horrible mother" making me frown sitting down on our bed saying"Rebekah i'm sorry for calling you weak and making you cry you aren't weak you are the strongest shield maiden i have ever seen you aren't a horrible mother either i was just worried i would lose you in battle". Rebekah stared at me with a frown crawling over and sitting on my lap grabbing my face saying"Ragnar you won't lose me because when my time comes you will be coming with me we are mean't to be together through everything remember that i love you and i'm sorry for hurting you i got you good"in a amused tone at the end of her sentence kissing me.

*Floki*Floki repeated the words ' i'm pregnant ' over and over again in his head feeling guilty for screaming at you like that. (Floki Pov) i repeated the words 'i'm pregnant ' over and over again in my head feeling so guilty for screaming at Maria like that especially now knowing she's pregnant oh gods. I walked into our hut finding Maria crying sitting in the floor i frowned saying"Maria my love i'm sorry for screaming at you i was just furious at Rollo i didn't mean anything i said i do want children with you and now your pregnant do you know what we're having"she glanced over at my kneeling form nodding saying"it's going to be a girl i went to the seer"i smiled saying"that's great i know she will be as beautiful as you"kissing her forehead.

*Bjorn Ironside*Once Bjorn calmed down he came back and apologized for calling you weak explaining how he was just stressed over what will happen on this raid.

*Ubbe*Ubbe and you didn't talk for two days until he realized he couldn't live without you in his life or arms. (Ubbe Pov) I knocked on Freya's hut door and when she opened it i kissed her before she could speak i started apologizing telling her that she wasn't my personal whore that she was her own person.

*Hvitserk*Hvitserk waited for two days then came begging for forgiveness and apologizing for everything he said to you that night apologizing for letting Margrethe do that with him while you were next to them.

*Sigurd Snake-In-The-Eye*Sigurd knew he fuck'ed up when he called you a desperate whore. Sigurd apologized the very next day begging for forgiveness explaining how he didn't mean anything he said that he was just furious with Ivar always getting their mothers attention instead.

*Ivar The Boneless*Ivar and you never fought remember