Their First Thought About You

Girls

*Lagertha*(Lagertha Pov) ' Raven and i have been happily married for 11 years but we started dating at a young age we were 17 at the time we realized our feelings for each other Raven treats me like a queen we have a beautiful daughter named Gyda but i want more children one day hopefully she does to '

*Helga*(Helga Pov) ' I remember the day Mulan asked me to marry her i was so happy and excited i cried happy tears that day we have been happily married ever since she has never cheated or ever laid a hand on me in any way without my permission of course she is so gorgeous and strong she taught me how to protect myself if we were ever attacked '

*Aslaug*(Aslaug Pov) ' I kinda feel guilty for sleeping with a married woman but i couldn't help it Octavia just had that look to like her brother Ragnar who i've never laid with because i only like women i was shocked to find out that Octavia was born different then us women it didn't matter now i'm heavily pregnant with mine & Octavia first son together i know i'm in love with her i'll be a queen soon enough once she ask me to marry her '

*Margrethe*(Margrethe Pov) ' Erika has always been super nice and sweet towards me who loves the attention i've never been with a woman until Erika showed me the love that women give better then men do i love her and her daughter Rebekah who i love like a daughter maybe one day Erika will free & ask me to marry her because i am so in love with her '

Guys

*Ragnar Lothbrok*(Ragnar Pov) ' I remember when i started looking at my sister n law Rebekah at the time she was 17 and had grown into her curves she wasn't that little girl anymore now she was a woman then every time a young man would ask for her hand in marriage it made me jealous and furious which i shouldn't of be since she was 10 years younger & my sister n law which didn't stop me from having her in more ways then one Lagertha never knew until the day Rebekah told me she was pregnant that changed everything Lagertha divorced me leading to me asking Rebekah to marry me when Elijah was 8 months old that was 4 years ago now here we all are Rebekah is still very close with Lagertha my ex wife/ now sister n law Rebekah is 2 months pregnant with our first daughter together we are naming her Erikka i know she'll be as gorgeous as her mother '

*Floki*(Floki Pov) ' It's been 5 years since i asked and married the love of my life Maria gods she is so gorgeous more gorgeous then ever i had been best friends with Ragnar since we were little but i never actually noticed Maria anything more then a little sister until i was 25 & she was 16 yes she was very young but i loved her then when she was 17 i asked Ragnar and Rollo for permission to marry her they gave me their blessings leading to now i know Maria wants children she says she doesn't but i can tell everything she see a baby her nephew & niece i feel so bad because i told her didn't want children i would do anything to make her happier maybe a child will be that '

*Bjorn Ironside*(Bjorn Pov) ' Nessa is so gorgeous i gotta have her before it's to late '

*Ubbe*(Ubbe Pov) ' Freya is so wild and crazy which is why we're all so close with each other she is wild like Hvitserk but that's what i love about her i'm so going to ask her to marry me one day '

*Hvitserk*(Hvitserk Pov) ' Magna is so amazing and wonderful she is the glue that keeps us glued together when ever we fight she's always there to remind us that we only have each other no one else she will be my wife one way or another '

*Sigurd Snake-In-The-Eye*(Sigurd Pov) ' That kiss with Tatia was so amazing i know i'm going to marry her even if it take me a long time i will '

*Ivar The Boneless*(Ivar Pov) ' Rikka is so beautiful i hate how my brothers Hvitserk and Sigurd use her for sex she isn't some slave whore like that slave Margrethe she is perfect she needs to be treated like a princess like a future queen '