You Wake Up From Your Coma/You Are Alive

Girls

*Lagertha*You woke up three days after the battle from your Coma so yes your still alive

*Helga*You woke up two days later from your come to find your crying wife at your bedside holding your hand which you gripped her hand tightly making her snap her head up saying"Mulan your awake thank the gods"leaning over kissing you who smiled saying"yes my love i'm sorry i scared you"she says"i know Mulan i understand i was so worried that you were going to be in Valhalla while i am still alive".

*Aslaug*Niklaus is still alive he woke up three days later

*Margrethe*You were in a coma and woke up three weeks later when you were all back in Kattegat. (You Pov) i opened my eyes hearing crying i glanced over finding my beautiful girlfriend Margrethe crying and say"Margrethe"making her snap her head gasping smiling saying"Erika my love your awake thank the gods i thought you were going to leave me alone"crying harder standing walking over hugging my form kissing me who kissed back saying"Margrethe you don't have to worry i won't be leaving you for a very long time i promise".

Guys

*Hvitserk*You are still alive you woke up two days later from your coma to find a crying Hvitserk at your side waiting for you to wake up he kissed you when he realized your were finally awake.

*Sigurd Snake-In-The-Eye*You are still alive actually you didn't die you woke up from your coma two weeks later