They Realize Their Feelings For You/They Tell You They Love You

(which will be for the ones that's already married)

Girls

*Lagertha*Lagertha realized her feelings the same exact time you did which was when you two were 17 years of age her love for you grew every day loving how great you were with your daughter Gyda. ( Lagertha Pov) I say"I love you Raven Lothbrok always and forever may the gods be with us"kissing her deeply she smirked shouting"CHARGE"stabbing christian soldiers from left to right i followed her lead slashing every one of them that got in my way.

*Helga*Helga realized her feeling for you the night you took her virginity which was months before you asked her to marry you. (Helga Pov) I smiled cuddling into my laughing wives side laughing along with her at my brother n law Floki's crazy self telling us funny stories i bit my lip whispering"I love you Mulan"she smiled leaning down kissing me deeply whispering"i love you two Helga always and forever never forget that".

*Aslaug*Aslaug realized her feelings for you actually way before you realized yours for her it happened the day she realized she was pregnant with your child. (Aslaug Pov)It's been a week since Octavia told me she loved me and i know i love her just as much especially watching her with our 1 week old son Ubbe. I smiled at Ubbe who was giggling at Octavia funny faces i say"I love you"handing her the mead making her smirk saying"I know you do Aslaug who wouldn't love me i'm the Octavia Lothbrok all the women love me"making me roll my eyes giggling slapping her shoulder at her cocky attitude.

*Margrethe*Margrethe realized her feelings for you when she accidently walked in on you fucking the daughter of king Harald Katerina it broke her heart into knowing you wouldn't ever feel the same way because why love a slave when you have a beautiful princess at your feet she didn't even realize that princess Katerina was into girls.

Guys

*Ragnar Lothbrok*Ragnar realized his feelings for you when the two of you started the affair with each other he never thought that he would fall in love with the young woman he cheated on his ex wife Lagertha with it was so wrong especially with you being her baby sister and his sister n law. (Ragnar Pov) Walking into the hut i froze leaning against the door frame crossing my arms smirking widely watching my wife Rebekah play with our 8 months old daughter making her giggle and squeal when Rebekah tickled her belly. I say"i know i haven't ever told you this but i love you Rebekah"making her spin around in shock saying"Ragnar i love you to"walking towards me kissing me while our daughter played in the floor giggling and mumbling to herself.

*Floki*Floki realized his feelings for you when you were 16 years of age and his love for you grew every day since then. (Floki Pov)Maria Ragnar Lagertha & i were all drinking laughing talking when Lagertha says" Maria you never told me who your first time was"making Ragnar groan saying"i don't wanna know this"while Maria tensed beside me then relaxing saying"Floki was the one who took my virginity on our wedding night"leaving me in shock with wide eyes saying"I was your first time"she nodded saying"Yes you didn't know" i shook my head saying"no i didn't realize then again that would make so much since i love you"leaning down kissing her softly before pulling her into my side thinking ' that really makes so much since it was explain why she wanted to wait until our wedding night then again she was very experienced which if she was a virgin then how did she know what to do ' . I heard Maria say"hey Helga"in a happy tone making me snap out of thoughts finding a smiling Helga sitting beside Maria talking with her when Helga's eyes landed on me she blushed looking down Maria and i shared a smirk knowing why she was blushing see a few nights ago Maria asked if one of her friends could join us in bed i was shocked but agreed because hey i'm a man what man in their right mind would reject that offer when your wife ask if their girl friend could join you in bed Helga was that friend of hers. Maria surprised me that night when Helga said she hasn't ever been with a woman before but i never realized that Maria had been with women before marrying me.

*Bjorn Ironside*Bjorn realized his feelings for you when he walked in on you being fucked by King Horik's son Erlendur it made him furious and jealous it broke his heart knowing you were with that prince instead of him.

*Ubbe*Ubbe realized his feelings for you about the same time you realized yours for him but you were being fucked by Hvitserk when he walked in to speak with his brother about Margrethe he left heartbroken and jealous.

*Hvitserk*Hvitserk realized his feelings for you when he walked in on Ubbe and you fucking on Ubbe's bed it broke his heart not believing that his big brother was fucking the love of his life.

*Sigurd Snake-In-The-Eye*Sigurd realized his feelings the same night you realized yours when you two kissed it made his heart skip a beat knowing he was in love with the girl who has been with two of his older brothers Ubbe and Hvitserk.

*Ivar The Boneless*Ivar realized his feelings for you the first time he learned about you fucking two of his older brothers Hvitserk and Sigurd.