You/He Apologizes For Hurting Her/You

Girls

*Lagertha*You apologized when you realized you laid a hand on your beautiful wife

*Helga*You apologized as soon as you came out of your black out episode and found your crying daughter on the floor looking scared then saw the bruise on your beautiful wife Helga's face.

*Aslaug*You apologized once you calmed down and realized what you did was wrong so you went back to your hut apologizing kissing her bruised cheek feeling so guilty for laying a hand on her.

*Margrethe*You apologized when it happened well a few minutes after it happened remember guys when Hvitserk asked where Margrethe was.

Guys

*Ragnar Lothbrok*Ragnar apologized when he realized what he was doing to you. (Ragnar Pov) I didn't even realize was hurting Rebekah until i heard our son Elijah screaming"PAPA STOP YOUR HURTING MOMMA"hitting my back making me snap of my daze dropping my hands from her neck watching in shock as she dropped to the floor gasping and coughing holding her throat whimpering crying on then floor. I looked down at my hands then at my wife feeling so guilty and horrible i started begging for forgiveness apologizing for hurting her.

*Floki*Floki apologized once he realized what he did to you his gorgeous wife. (Floki Pov) Hearing Maria whimpering saying"Fl---o---kie st--op"i snapped out of daze dropping my hands from Maria's neck watching as she dropped to the ground gasping and coughing holding her throat i started freaking out tears in my eyes as i started apologizing begging for forgiveness making her stand grabbing my face saying"Flokie i forgive you i should've known you were having one of your visions i wasn't pay any attention to what was going i'm sorry"i hugged her tightly giggling sadly at her apologizing for something she didn't know.

*Bjorn Ironside*Bjorn apologized when you woke up from your coma. (Bjorn Pov) ~Flash back~ Hearing Nessa coughing saying"Bjorn"i snapped out of daze and froze terrified and shocked staring down at my beautiful wife coughing up blood bleeding out i dropped at her side putting pressure on her stomach crying saying"i'm so sorry Nessa please don't leave me stay awake for me Nessa please"crying harder as her eyes closed i stood running out of our hut screaming"MOTHER HELGA FATHER FLOKIE"making them come running out Flokie screamed"NESSA DARLING WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY NIECE BJORN"yanking my wife out of my arms running off with me following behind i cried following him inside the hut dropping towards the floor crying harder feeling so guilty. ~Now ~ Hearing groaning whimpering and Nessa saying"Bjorn"i snapped my head up saying"your awake {Then screaming} HELGA FLOKIE SHE'S AWAKE"grabbing her hand then in came Flokie and Helga Nessa says"Bjorn i forgive i remember everything you said as i was passing out from blood lost wait the baby"grabbing her stomach making Helga gasp tears in her eyes covering her mouth while i cried saying"Nessa you lost the baby"making her cry saying"no Bjorn no"grabbing my shirt crying harder i wrapped my arm around my crying broken wife crying with her knowing we won't ever have children now because of me stabbing her in the stomach.

*Ubbe*Ubbe apologized when he accidently cut you remember

*Hvitserk*(Hvitserk Pov)When Magna slapped me in the face i blacked out ~guys dark Hvitserk is finally here~(Dark Hvitserk Pov) I slammed my whore of a fiance against the wall making her cry out when her front hit the wall but when i twisted her wrist behind her until it snapped she whimpered crying out screaming"HVITSERK OWE STOP THAT HURTS PLEASE STOP"not listening to anything that whining whore said i crushed her body between the wall and my front screaming" HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME MAGNA YOU WANT TO HIT ME I'LL TREAT YOU LIKE THE LITTLE WHORE YOU ARE"making her scream"AH AH OWE"crying harder as i bit down on her neck. ~Back to Sweet Hvitserk~ (Hvitserk Pov) Hearing crying and whimpers of pain i blinked stepping back realizing i was hurting the love of my life her neck was bleeding and her wrist was broken she held her wrist facing me looking down i say"Magna look at me i'm so sorry"gasping when she glanced up at me because her head was bleeding and so was her nose she cried saying"Hvitserk you scared me i thought you were going to kill me"breaking my heart hearing that come out of her mouth i pulled her gently into my arms kissing her forehead apologizing over & over again.

*Sigurd Snake-In-The-Eye*Sigurd already apologized*Ivar The Boneless

*Ivar apologized as soon as he accidently tripped you