Your First Thought About Them

Girls

*Lagertha*(You Pov) ' Lagertha has been the love of my life since we were 17 now here we are married with a beautiful daughter named Gyda Lagertha gave me such a beautiful child i want more in the future '

*Helga*(You Pov) ' Helga and i have been together since we were 17 & 16 i remember it like it was yesterday she has gotten more beautiful then ever i love her so much i'll kill anyone who dares hurt the love of my life '

*Aslaug*(You Pov) ' Damn it Octavia why do you have to be so stupid and cheat on Layla with princess Aslaug but i couldn't help it Aslaug just had that seductive look to her she's so gorgeous now she's pregnant with my child my son Layla was broken for two reason one because she knows that Aslaug was giving me another son and second because she knew that the seer was talking about Aslaug giving me the sons i've always wanted yes Layla gave me Niklaus but she couldn't give me anymore after him '

*Margrethe*(You Pov) ' Margrethe is so beautiful i like how she is with my beautiful daughter Rebekah like she was her own my little girl is getting so big she is now 4 years old i gotta have Margrethe and she will be a free woman she'll be my wife one way or another '

Guys

*Ragnar Lothbrok*(You Pov) ' It's been 4 years since i fell pregnant with Ragnar's child Lagertha divorced him then Ragnar asked me to marry him when Elijah was 8 months old with Lagertha permission of course she threaten if he ever did to me like he did to her then she would kill him i have a handsome son named Elijah he's 4 Ragnar and i have another child on the way our little Erikka Lothbrok '

*Floki*(You Pov) ' Floki has gotten even more handsome and crazier then when we first met but it doesn't matter because he is the love of my life my husband my one & only it's been great i really want a child but i'm not sure Floki does i mean i know he loves me it's just he has always said he didn't want children because he was afraid they would be hurt by him when he is having one of his visions we have been married since we were 26 & 17 yes he is 9 years older then me but that doesn't matter because we are so in love with each other '

*Bjorn Ironside*(You Pov) ' Bjorn has gotten so handsome i mean yes he was handsome when we were younger but now he is just so yummy '

*Ubbe*(You Pov) ' It's been years since Ragnar disappeared but gods have been great to his sons like seriously have you seen them they all look so handsome especially Ubbe then again he looks like Ragnar did gods i wish he liked me like i like him '

*Hvitserk*(You Pov) ' Hvitserk is so handsome i wish he loved me like i love him but i know that he only thinks of me as a sister which hurts especially when he talks about how great Margrethe is '

*Sigurd Snake-In-The-Eye*(You Pov) ' That kiss with Sigurd was great it felt so magical and perfect but i know Sigurd doesn't feel that way about me '

*Ivar The Boneless*(You Pov) ' It hurts knowing that i'm being used like some slave whore between Hvitserk and Sigurd who both share me every time we are alone they always want to fuck me who is getting so tired of being used i just want someone to love me for me Ivar got grown into a handsome young man '