Your First Time Together/His First Time

(More then that for the Married Couples obviously) 

Girls

(Everyone remember i'm not good at writing sex type stuff sorry if you wanted something different or if it isn't something you would ever want to read again)

*Lagertha*Walking into mine and Lagertha's bedroom to talk with my beautiful wife i opened my mouth to speak but was cut off when she threw herself at me attacking my lips with hers. I picked her up by her thighs and walked towards our bed laying her down pulling off my clothes while she stripped out of her dress gods she had a beautiful body i pinned her towards to the bed kissing down her body making her arch her back moaning loudly as i started eating her pussy god she tasted great then i started fucking her with 4 of my fingers realizing how warm tight an wet she felt around my fingers. After making her cum from my fingers fucking her i slipped them out and sucked them off moaning at the taste smirking as she stared at me in a lustful way wanting more she says"please fuck me my loving Raven"i say"your wish is my command my beautiful wife"slipping between her legs grabbing and aiming my super hard dick at her drippery entrance before sliding forward her gasping as my tip stretched her opening and before she could say anything i gripped her thighs thrusting in roughly fast an hard making her moan an squeal in pleasure & pain but i didn't stop to let her a jest to my 12 inch size i just continued fucking her roughly an hard groaning from the pleasure from her wet warm an tight walls gripping my dick tightly like she didn't want to release the dick giving her an amazing pleasurable feeling. She moaned"AH FUCK RAVEN I'M CUM----"cumming onto my dick while i continued pounding away at her pussy not caring if i was hurting her or not i wasn't finish fucking her until i felt my dick throb i knew instantly i was fixing to cum i groaned cumming inside her i slid out falling beside her say"my gods Lagertha you are getting better with age " making her slap my chest rolling her eyes as she stared at me kissing my smirking form i say"wanna go again"she says"yes"sitting up straight leaving her straddling my waist grabbing my dick rubbing the tip against her pussy lips teasely making me groan saying"Lagertha don't tease me"she smirked gasping as she slid down onto my dick.

*Helga*(You Pov) Helga and I were making out on our shared bed her pinned against the bed while i kissed up & down her bare neck moving my lips slowly down her bare chest down her stomach towards her pantie covered pussy leading to her gripping my hair moaning softly as my tongue licked her covered clit . Pulling away i grabbed the waistband of her panties(not sure what they were called then)pulling them down her smooth legs letting them drop out of my hands onto the floor before i rubbed her thighs with both of my hands licking my lips spreading her legs giving me more room to slip my head between her legs licking and flicking my tongue against her sensitive clit making her flinch away but i gripped her thighs tightly keeping her locked in place while i continued my assault on her delicious pussy and fucked her with my fingers making her moan"AH GODS MULAN"gripping my hair tighter locking her legs around my head pulling me deeper in her delicious wet juicy pussy i moaned tasting her juice and cum as she cummed onto my face & fingers. I pulled out my fingers and stood stepping back staring down at my sweating harsh breathing beautiful wife as she looked flushed from all the pleasure that i was giving her with my fingers and tongue. I climbed back onto the bed laying down beside her smirking and watching as she climbed onto me straddling my waist leaning in kissing me deeply as she gripped my wrists tightly pinning them above my head as we started making out let's just say Helga is very great with her tongue and fingers i love that beautiful wife of mine.

*Aslaug*Aslaug and you were making out on your shared bed.......(Not sure how to continue Aslaug sex part sorry)

(Everyone wanted to let you know that they will be a strap on in this one yes i know that strap ons and other toys weren't made back then but some might've been in that time & age never know)

*Margrethe*(Margrethe Pov)Erika and i were making out on her bed me pinned under her form as she started moving her lips from mine to my bare neck leaving me breathing heavily feeling the pleasure from her hitting my weak spot making me moan softly. Then Erika started leaving little love bites as she trailed down my body stopping between my legs biting her lip smirking staring up at my blushing form while grabbing the waistband of my panties yanking them down my legs throwing them behind her back as she spread my legs i moaned loudly as she started her assault on my clit my eyes rolled to the back of my head as i gripped her hair tightly grinding my pussy against her face wanting more then what she was giving me then i gasped moaning out"AH GODS ERIKA"feeling her thrust four of her fingers inside me scretching my walls. Feeling my stomach tingling and tighten i moaned"AH FUCK ERIKA I'M CUM----"cutting myself off by cumming onto my princess/female lover's face & fingers shaking from the pleasure while she slipped her fingers out and stood up from the floor licking & sucking on her fingers moaning softly saying"mmm Margrethe your pussy taste so great it's delicious your my favorite meal of the night". She walked around the bed dropping to the floor scretching her arm out under the bed pulling out my favorite dildo/strap on of hers gods it feels amazing inside me. I stared in a lustful daze as she slipped the harnest up her smooth sexy legs clipping the sides of it smirking widely at my lustful form saying"you ready my beautiful lover"walking back around grabbing my legs pulling me to the end of the bed grabbing the fake cock rubbing it against my sensitive clit making me moan loudly and flinch away but Erika grabbed my thighs keeping me locked in place as she slipped the head in between my pussy lips pushing against my hole i gasped feeling the head enter me slowly. She bit her lip grabbing my hips staring into my eyes as she thrusted inside me making me moan out in pleasure & pain because of how rough she thrusted. I wrapped my legs around her waist tightly moaning louder and louder as she started pounding away at my aching wet & sensitive pussy her roughly making the headboards slamming against the wall as she pounded me into the bed.