You Realize Your Feelings For Them/You Tell Them You Love Them

(which will be for the ones that's already married Guys)

Girls

*Lagertha*You realized your feelings for Lagertha when you both were around 17 years of age now your love for her has grown over the years with how brave and badass of a shield maiden she is.(You Pov) Sliding out of my wife i laid beside her pulling her into my chest saying"I love you Lagertha you will always be my first love my one and only"she smiled leaning up kissing me who kissed back.

*Helga*You realized your feelings for Helga when you two were around 17 & 16 years of age but your love grew when you realized how great she was with others and children.( You Pov) I kissed Helga deeply before pulling away whispering"i love you so much beautiful" making her smile and stare up into my eyes then her eyes rolled to the back of her head moaning loudly as i started thrusting my fingers in & out of her wet warm tight pussy.

(Aslaug and you got married a few days after Layla left with Niklaus)

*Aslaug*You realized your feelings for Aslaug the night Ubbe was born and you saw her smiling widely down at his sleeping form in her arms but her head snapped up when she heard your footsteps she smiled saying" Ubbe meet your Momma Octavia "handing him to your smiling form looking down at his awake form rocking him whispering"I love you Ubbe Lothbrok you are my special little boy"kissing his forehead before putting him in his little bed turning towards Aslaug leaning down kissing her forehead whispering" i love you Aslaug" she smiled grabbing me by my neck kissing me softly.

*Margrethe*You realized your feelings for Margrethe when you saw how great she was with your daughter Rebekah it warmed your heart knowing that your daughter liked the young slave who you will free & ask to marry you.

Guys

*Ragnar Lothbrok*You realized your feelings for Ragnar at 17 years of age when the affair started but your love for him grew every day loving how he was with your son and daughter who was born months later. (You Pov) I moaned scratching Ragnar's back as he thrusted in and out of my wet pussy roughly then feeling my self clench around his shaft i moaned out "I'm cumm--- oh gods Ragnar"cumming on his shaft while he continued thrusting away grunting out that he was cumming then i felt his seed deep in my womb. When he slid out of me falling beside me on our bed breathing in & out i lifted myself up laying my chin on his chest as i say"I love you Ragnar"kissing his chest while he rubbed my hips pulling me closer to his naked sweaty body we fell asleep in each others arms.

*Floki*You realized your feelings for Floki when you were 16 years of age a year before he asked you to marry him but as you became closer and closer your love for him grew each time he made love to you.(You Pov) Walking out of the hut i smiled heading straight for my boatbuilder husband saying"Floki"he turned smiling saying"Maria my love look at i built"showing me a beautiful toy boat i gasped saying"It's beautiful my husband i love you and your building ways"getting onto my tippy toes kissing my tall crazy husband softly making him drop the boat onto the table and kissing me deeply as his hands gripped my hips tightly.

*Bjorn Ironside*You realized your feelings for Bjorn when you learned about him sleeping with that slave girl Thorunn it broke your heart knowing that the guy you love doesn't feel the same way about you.

*Ubbe*You realized your feelings for Ubbe actually when you were 17 years of age but knew he wouldn't feel the same way especially when you walked in on him fucking Margrethe that slave he shares with his brothers Hvitserk and Sigurd.

*Hvitserk*You realized your feelings for Hvitserk when he would always talk about how great Margrethe was in bed it broke your heart and every time one of them mention her you would leave the room with only Ivar and Ubbe knowing the real reason why you always leave the room.

*Sigurd Snake-In-The-Eye*You realized your feelings for Sigurd when you to kissed that night it was so magical but you knew Sigurd wouldn't ever love you like you love him because he was to stuck on Margrethe to see that you love him.

*Ivar The Boneless*You realized your feelings for Ivar when he finally snapped at Hvitserk and Sigurd for using you like a slave whore screaming that you deserved more then how they treat you that you deserved to be treated like a princess it made you realize how much you loved him.