You/He Apologizes For Cheating

Girls

*Lagertha*You didn't cheat after that one time with Aslaug because one you love Lagertha two you wouldn't want to lose her and three she would kill the whore & you.

*Helga*You never cheated on Helga remember because she is way too sweet and nice to be cheated on right guys.

*Aslaug*You apologized to each other actually

*Margrethe*You gave Margrethe space for three days then came begging for forgiveness crying and apologizing explaining how you did it to keep her safe from Freya's threat of getting her older brothers to rape Margrethe if you didn't sleep with her.

Guys

*Ragnar Lothbrok*Ragnar apologized when you screamed at him and pointed towards a heavily pregnant Aslaug. (Ragnar Pov) Walking side my home i saw Elijah packing his clothes i frowned noticing Rebekah heading towards the door with bags i grabbed her wrist making her stop and drop the bags saying"what do you want Ragnar" i say"you can't leave with my children"she rolled her eyes saying"i can do what i want you are the one who cheated and got that princess pregnant i can't stay & watch your child be born knowing he isn't mine"tears in her eyes grabbing the bags i say"please don't leave i love you"she sighed groaning saying"fine we'll stay but we will be staying with Lagertha and Bjorn while you get all the sons you want from Aslaug" walking out of our home with Elijah following behind i frowned down at my daughter Erikka who was trying to follow them with a little bag in her 1 year old hands i chuckled picking her up and carrying her out to them kissing her forehead then kissing Elijah's & kissing Rebekah who says"kids tell your father bye"Elijah says"bye papa" while Erikka looked confused frowning saying"bwe pwpw"making me smile at her trying to say bye papa like Elijah did. They left leaving me behind with a pregnant Aslaug who i rolled my eyes at sighing saying"come" that was 6 years ago now i have four children with Aslaug who up and left after our youngest son Ivar was born because of him being crippled i tried leaving him to the wolves but Rebekah brought him back screaming at me for being so stupid that Ivar was special that he would be a strong powerful young man when he's older.

*Floki*Floki never cheated remember

*Bjorn Ironside*Bjorn gave you space for a few days then came back home pleading and begging for you to take him back apologizing for cheating that it wouldn't ever happen again.

*Ubbe*Ubbe never cheated

*Hvitserk*Hvitserk actually gave you a few days before he finally decided he needed you more then he ever needed Margrethe he came begging and pleading for you to take him back apologizing for cheating he even cried until you took him back.

*Sigurd Snake-In-The-Eye*Sigurd explained the whole thing the same night you saw Margrethe kiss him remember

*Ivar The Boneless* Ivar never cheated