𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

VICTORIA ARRIVED AT DUMBLEDORE'S PAST OFFICE WITH THE DIADEM IN HER HAND. the girl merely shed off the hood to the invisibility cloak as she stared at dumbledore's portrait expectantly.

     "professor, I don't have much time left. I suggest you advise me on my next steps", victoria rudely urged, not wanting to be caught by snape or anyone else.

     the dumbledore portrait hummed in amusement.

"usually, godric's sword would be hidden behind my portrait...", portrait dumbledore started. "though now it's possibly elsewhere".

victoria raised a brow in confusion.

"you're telling me...you sent godric's sword elsewhere?! what else am I supposed to use to destroy it?"

     victoria was beyond impatient. the girl had wanted to get this over with and go back to oliver and draco, at least for christmas.

"the diary was demolished by the basilisk's poisonous fang", dumbledore chimed in, clearly not affected by the girl's rashness.

"basilisk's fang?"

victoria had perhaps foreseen a small memory from draco in his second-year when she was going through his thoughts on the astronomy tower. but nothing interesting really happened from the boy's standpoint.

"the chamber of secrets. find it and use the poison from the basilisk's fang. this is as far as I can advise you", dumbledore said as the man faded into a still position once again.

victoria clicked her tongue as she hovered the cloak's hood over her head again. the girl wondered where the hell the chamber of secrets were, and how the hell she was even supposed to open it.

though if it was truly a basilisk that lied within the chamber of secrets, she'll just have to ask someone that has seen it before.

perhaps, the creator himself.

•♛•

     "it's you again", the portrait of the salazar slytherin spoke.

     "indeed. how do you do?", victoria asked, still enforcing common courtesy even though she really didn't have time since all students were at dinner currently.