C H A P T E R S I X

The next day Sofia sat next to Luna in the library. Her friend Neville had joined and as the two of them talked Sofia sat reading her book quietly.

"Sofia, please settle this for us. Which book is better, 'Pride and Prejudice' or 'The things they carried'?" Neville asked the girl suddenly startling her.

"I would have to say 'the things they carried' I love hearing about things that have happened in the muggle world." Sofia answered getting a satisfied smile from Neville.

"See, I told you." Neville said to Luna who only gave a smile and nod. "We all have different opinions, it's fine."

"Sofia?" Luna asked, "yes?"

"Draco is staring at you," Luna said but it came out as more of a question. Sofia looked back to see the boy looking at her. She sighed and gave a wave to Draco. He only winked back. She shook her head 'no' and turned away.

"Neville and I are leaving Sofia, join us if you'd like. We are going to the great hall."

"No thank you, I will just catch up with you both later," Sofia smiled looking back at her book.

They both got up and exited the library making their way to the great hall. Not even seconds later there was a shuffling sound from beside her which unsurprisingly was Draco.

"Fancy seeing you here." Draco said not even getting one glance from the girl. "Not really."

"Merlin, you are so stubborn just let me in." He begged getting sick of trying to get to know the girl, it had only been a few days but this has been the longest time that he hasn't got his ways.

"You have your secrets, I have mine. If you care so much, make an effort to be my friend instead of claiming that you're only trying to get to know me so i'll fall for you and then you can ditch me.

"But that was the bet darling, and I don't lose what I start"

"Whatever Malfoy but you're not going to get far with this game, I'm not another toy of yours." Sofia said finally making eye contact with him. For the first time she saw his beautiful gray eyes, they were quite dashing in all honesty.

"Whatever. I have some kids to go torture but I'll talk to you later." He began to get up, "oh and you should come to my game on Friday. Bye Rose." He walked off with his hand purposely brushing over her shoulder lightly.

As much as the girl wanted to just say no to going and not fiend into whatever game he was playing with her she just couldn't find the courage to say no to him.

A/N
___________________________
Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter sorta sucks I wrote it at six in the morning 💀 anyways byeeee and thank you am for 1k reads in only a day!!
___________________________