C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

The whole way back to Hogwarts Draco had a smug smile on his face as he boasted about how red Sofia's face had gotten.

"I swear to god Malfoy, cut it out!" Draco snickered and looked over to her. Sofia had her arms crossed with her brows knitted together. "Oh come on, it was funny."

She turned to look at him, "no it wasn't! It was embarrassing," she huffed starting to walk faster as they were nearing the school.

"Dramatic little bitch," he muttered then running off past Sofia so she wouldn't hit him. Her eyes widened as she heard him and she turned to see nobody near.

"Ridiculous,"

"Hello Blaise," Sofia greeted as she took a seat beside Draco in the great hall.

"Hi Rose," he replied. Draco looked between the two, "nothing for me?" He asked quite offended. Sofia glanced at him, "oh sorry! I didn't even notice you were here," she laughed, "hey, Malfoy."

Draco grumbled in response as they all began to eat dinner. In the middle of all of it, a certain bowl cut bitch came trotting through.

"Drakey!" Draco cringed as he was wrapped in a hug by Pansy. He began prying her off as Sofia and Blaise watched the situation fairly amused.

"What," he grumbled, "the girls and I wanna throw a Christmas party! You should come and help set up!" Pansy said in a high pitched voice still wrapped around his arm.

"Yeah whatever," Sofia furrowed her eyebrows at the memory of the last party, "can I come too Pansy?" She asked, pansy's head snapping towards her.

"No, you filthy little Ravenclaw," at that Draco pulled her arm harshly toward him, "call her that again, I fucking dare you. She's coming to the party rather you like it or not bitch."

He pushed her arm back away as Sofia's mouth hung open and Blaise watched without a care in the world. "O-ok she can come. th-the party will be next Saturday."

Pansy quickly walked away then crying to her friends. Her obnoxious voice was heard from the other side of the Slytherin table. "Are you sure that wasn't too much?" Sofia asked feeling only a tad bit upset for Pansy.

"Can you not be thankful? I just stuck up for you. Don't expect it to happen again."

Sofia frowned beginning to eat her food again until Dumbledoor stood in front of the great hall about to make one of his many boring announcements.

"Here we go again," Blaise sighed.

"As we all know, Christmas break is next week. Many will be going home but the select few that aren't need to report to my office tomorrow morning so I can list down that you're staying."

Draco leaned over to Sofia, "are you gonna stay?" He asked kind of desperate to not spend Christmas alone. Sofia saw his face and suddenly felt bad, "of course, home would be boring anyways."

Draco gave the closest thing to a smile that he could think of and nodded.

"That's all. Have a good night and you are excused now."

Everyone began getting up and shuffling around to get out of the great hall and to their common rooms.

"Goodnight Malfoy," Sofia said just as they were about to part ways.

"Goodnight Rose," he winked back.

A/N
________________________
My tiktok fame has come to an end 😅 so thats FUN. I hope you all liked this chapter, sorry it was boring. I have some good ideas for the next few chapters.
___________________________