C H A P T E R T E N

The night played on as Sofia and Blaise danced around until they were dizzy and Draco tried to not look at them by occupying himself with Pansy.

At this point in time Sofia was sluggishly dancing around her knees nearly giving up on her from jumping around in heels for the past two hours.

She had drifted away from Blaise and now she was dancing by herself nearly blackout drunk. Blaise was talking to one of the Hufflepuff girls that somehow got into the party. Sofia stopped jumping around for a moment and walked over to get herself another drink.

As she rounded the corner Pansy stood right beside the drinks with Draco. She was clinging onto him for dear life as he kept pushing her off of him.

Sofia made direct eye contact with them as she poured her another cup of fire whiskey.

"What are you looking at?" Pansy snapped, "nothing, just the fact that Malfoy looks absolutely miserable with you," Sofia slurred out with a laugh.

"Ugh! Drakey tell her we're having fun," she pulled at his arm. Sofia chugged her drink as she waited for an answer from Draco who was just looking at her.

Draco snatched the drink from her hand, "what the hell? Give that back," Sofia said waving her arms out to get it like a child.

"No, you're drinking too much." Sofia whined, "first you ditch me for whatever the fuck that is," Sofia paused to look at Pansy, "and now you won't hand me my drink? Merlin you're aggravating."

Draco looked sorry for about a quarter of a second before shooting back at her, "if you weren't dressed like a homeless person maybe I would have hung out with you," Draco scoffed.

Sofia inched closer to him, "and what about now?" She stood directly in front of him. "Now I look hot and I think you know it." Draco inhaled, "you can't even have me close to you because you get turned on." She placed her fingers on his chest dragging a valley with it up to his chin.

She got onto her tippy toes and turned his head with her finger to whisper into his ear. "It's absolutely pathetic." Draco's body went hot meanwhile Sofia was so drunk that she didn't even notice what she had just said.

He angrily grabbed her face and turned her to come face to face with him, "you have no clue what you are getting yourself into Rose," he growled. "Try me."

With that Sofia walked away into the crowd of people. She made her way towards the door of the common room exiting.

She took her heels off from the pain she was feeling in her feet and ran through the halls of the empty school. With each time her feet hit the ground it echoed from one wall to the other.

When she got back to her dorm Luna was asleep and the clock read 4:57 A.M.

She fell back onto her bed not even bothering to change out from her dress, "wow"

A/N
___________________________
This chapter was short but a LOT went down so I think that makes up for it. And don't worry, I'm not rushing things. This was just to get things going. (: