C H A P T E R E I G H T

Sofia changed into casual clothing for the upcoming quidditch game. It was beginning to get a bit chilly outside so she added a scarf to her outfit.

Everyone was already down at the quidditch field when Sofia had arrived. She made her way through the stands excusing herself when she passed through people.

She saw Luna sitting down not too far away so she walked towards her. Luna was silently watching the empty field waiting for the game to start.

Sofia took a seat next to Luna receiving a warm smile from her. "Hey Luna," Sofia smiled back at her.

"Hello Sofia, I'm very excited to see the game start. Slytherin against Gryffindor is always interesting to watch."

"I agree, both of those houses care so much about winning so it's very fun to watch."

About ten minutes or so had passed when the announcer called all of the players to the field to get in positions.

Out walked Draco looking as cocky as ever. He had sworn to himself he'd win the game just so he wouldn't look lame in front of Sofia.

He looked through the stands to see the girl looking straight at him. He gave her a wink and turned away. A few people saw and were confused by the gesture but gave up on thinking about it.

Not long after, the announcer called the game to start. Sofia watched eagerly secretly rooting for Slytherin to win.

Sofia has never been one to watch the quidditch games and be truly interested in them but at the moment it was very heated.

Harry Potter and Draco were chasing after the snitch. That was another reason she hoped Draco won. Harry and his little group got everything they wanted. They were all popular and seemed to be loved by everyone. Besides Draco of course. It angered Sofia that just because the boy somehow lived through Voldemort meant he was all of a sudden better than everyone.

She didn't dislike him, only all of the worship he got. Maybe it was just jealousy though.

Draco raced after the snitch praying that he would grab it before Harry could. Harry gave him a glance before racing in front of Draco.

Draco growled to himself and sped up going the fastest speed he had ever went, darting himself in front of Harry.

The crowed erupted as Draco put his fingers around the snitch securing them and holding it up for everyone to see while Harry had stopped flying and stared angrily at Draco.

Sofia erupted from the stands cheering for Draco. This was the first time she had seen a genuinely happy smile on Draco and it made her happy for him.

Draco looked around the crowd of people cheering to see Sofia clapping and shouting for him. He smiled at the girl and flew to the ground as his teammates surrounded him.

They all gave him hi-fives and Sofia ran down the stands as everyone else began getting up to leave.

She scurried past the people soon making her way to the field where Draco was. She saw him walking away from his team and ran up to him.

He caught her line of sight and began to smile as she ran up to him. She stretched her arms out to give the boy a hug but when she got there she realized she'd look stupid trying to give him a hug and chickened out. She placed her arms down by her side as she was directly in front of him. Her cheeks shined red and she gave an awkward cough.

"G-good job Dr-Draco," she stuttered awkwardly receiving a cocky laugh from him. "You're so awkward. It's cute." He paused for a moment as her face somehow went even more red than it already was.

"Slytherin is hosting a party later. You should come," Draco offered as they began walking off of the field. "Oh I don't know, I'm not big into parties."

"Come on, it'll be fun. I'll keep you company." He winked being ignored by Sofia who pretended she didn't see him.

"I don't really have any friends it'd be awkward."

"I can get you friends. Problem fixed. See you outside the Slytherin common room at nine," and before Sofia could reject his offer he had left.

A/N
________________________
I don't know if I will be able to update tomorrow so here is two chapters in one day. Love you all and thank you for reading!
________________________