C H A P T E R N I N E

"I really don't want to do this Luna," Sofia went on as she brushed her hair, each golden strand falling perfectly onto her back.

Luna raised an eyebrow, "then don't, you do know that you don't have to go?"

"You're right Luna, it would just be rude if I didn't show up. After all I was invited. I must get going now, bye."

"I-" and before Luna could say anything Sofia was out the door and walking all the way down to the dungeons. Weird place to have a common room if you asked her.

She passed by a few people that didn't bother to notice her presence. When she was nearing the Slytherin common room she could hear music blasting from the room and the smell of alcohol in the air.

Sofia shook her head in disgust while scrunching up her nose. She saw the door to the common room a few feet away and a certain blonde standing there waiting for her.

"Hi," Sofia said snatching his attention from the ground to her. "Rose, what are you wearing?" He asked not even in a cocky way, only confused.

"Clothes," she furrowed her eyebrows.

He looked at her oversized sweater and sweatpants. "You do know this is a party, right? Most girls are wearing dresses."

"I'll leave right now." She said not wanting to have him comment on her outfit when he was lucky she even showed up.

"Fine. Just don't get too close to me," he concluded causing Sofia to shrug with not much care.

Draco said the password to the common room and the door opened to reveal the loud voices and push the smell of alcohol right into her face.

"God this place stinks," Sofia waved her hand in front of her nose. Nobody answered and Sofia turned to see that Draco had walked off and was now talking to Pansy Parkinson.

As mush as she wanted to leave she was already there and she didn't see the point in just leaving.

Sofia walked around to see if anything interesting was happening but she only saw a bunch of drunk teenagers dancing and snogging.

Now looking at it everyone was in nice dresses, looking stunning while Sofia looked like she had just woke up.

Sofia sat on one of the empty couches debating on what she could do to pass the time or possibly have fun.

In one split moment every ounce of fun was gone. Sofia's head turned to see Draco roughly making out with Pansy on the other side of the room.

"That little bitch," Sofia got up and stormed out of the common room immediately as she mumbled things to herself.

"Invite me to a party just so you can kiss that pug face. Ridiculous," she stormed all the way back to her dorm and busted open the door scaring Luna so much that the book she was holding flew into the air.

"Sofia, what's wrong? she asked the girl who was going through her closet throwing options onto her bed.

"Malfoy! He invites me to a party just to make out with some girl," she said quickly, not mentioning Pansy on purpose. She stripped from her clothing then grabbed one of the dresses that laid on her bed.