C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

"Oh my god."

Sophia woke up the next morning looking at the blonde boy she laid next to and the lack of clothes she wore.

Draco scrambled around in the bed his eyes groggily opening to see the girl pacing around throwing her clothes on.

"What's wrong?" He asked rubbing his eyes. Her head snapped towards him, "what's wrong? Oh my god. I just lost my virginity to you. What was I thinking."

She pulled on her dress that she would definitely look odd in as she walked around the school back to her dorm. "You're kidding, right? You told me I could. I asked you and you said yes." Draco protested raising his voice as he said 'yes.'

"I know I did! Don't remind me, I shouldn't have."

He got off of the bed with only his boxers on and his hair messy. He walked up to her grabbing her wrist firmly. "Look, you said yes and we did it. You wanted it so get over yourself."

Sofia looked at him one last time before yanking her wrist away and walking out of the room back to her dorm.

As she walked throughout the halls she got multiple looks. At this moment though she didn't care. A million thoughts were racing throughout her head as she practically ran with her heels in her hand.

While running up the stairs she passed the golden trio who were coming down from the Gryffindor common room. They all stared at her distressed state with slight concern and a lot of confusion.

"Sofia?" Hermione asked getting her attention away from all of the regrets roaming her mind. "Huh- oh sorry. Hi."

Harry looked at the girl with his face a bit flushed. "What's wrong? And why are you wearing a dress?" Hermione asked motioning towards the red dress with her eyes.

Sofia began to stutter on her words. I- uhm- I fell asleep on the Slytherin common room couch last night after a party they threw."

They all nodded seemingly buying the story. "Right, well you seem stressed so go along now." Hermione said to the girl causing her to nod and continue walking up the stairs.

She entered her dorm rushing towards her closet and grabbing fresh clothes to change into. Walking into the bathroom and to her mirror was a sight to see. Mascara ran down her face from crying when Draco- well you know. Her lipstick ran to the side of her face and her hair looked horrid.

She got into the shower washing off all of the smudged makeup and getting away the gross smell that lingered on her. To say she enjoyed the night before would be an understatement. It was everything she thought it would feel like and more. Yet she thought it would be someone special that she was in a committed relationship with. Not a toxic boy with daddy issues.

Getting out of the shower she got ready and headed towards the great hall for breakfast. She walked in seeing the whole Slytherin table looking at her. She caught eyes with Draco who wore a smirk on his face knowing what he had just done.

Everyone at the table began whispering and Sofia was clueless as to why. It didn't make sense to her. Deciding not to sit at the Slytherin table that day she looked around for Luna. She sat at the Gryffindor table with Hermione, Ron, and Harry. As much as she didn't want to talk to them she wanted to sit with Luna so she sucked it up.

She sat in the empty seat beside Luna greeting everyone. "Hi, is it ok if I sit here? I don't really want to sit at the Slytherin table today." Luna had of course nodded as Harry answered immediately, "yeah of course." Sofia smiled at him and began eating her breakfast.

"So Sofia, how was the party? We never really get invited to the Slytherin parties but we hear they're great," Ron asked making Sofia tense up. "Well they're pretty boring to be honest, I don't plan to go to another one."

They all nodded and soon turned their heads to see Pansy at the end of the Gryffindor table whispering something to one of the boys. As she whispered it she made direct eye contact with Sofia while smirking. Sofia turned back to see the Slytherin table watching Pansy whisper to the boy. Right as she left the boy looked at Sofia and immediately started talking to his friends.

Sofia looked towards the group she sat with. They all looked just as confused as she did although in the back of her mind she knew what was about to happen.

As people whispered back and forth to each other all the way up to where she was she began to have an idea of what Pansy had said. A girl leaned over and whispered into Ron's ear and his mouth went ajar. Sofia's throat went dry as she waited for him to tell her what she had said.

It took him a moment to collect himself before he asked, "you slept with Malfoy?" Sofia's face went pale as Harry, Hermione, Luna, all hung their mouth open too and waited for an answer.

"I-"

Pansy walked up to them beginning to talk loudly. "Sucks that you let Malfoy take your virginity. Especially since you were nothing but a good fuck to him." She put the lollipop she held back in her mouth creating a popping sound. Everyone at Slytherin table snickered to themselves and Draco held a cocky smirk on his face laughing along with them.

Sofia looked towards him with her eyes glazed over with water. His smirk faltered and he stared at the girl emotionless. "Gonna cry?" Pansy asked but before she could say anything else Sofia's fist came into contact with her nose. "You bitch!" Sofia screamed at her. She didn't even care what Luna would say at this point. Pansy deserved it. Her nose started bleeding as Sofia walked over to Draco slapping him across the face.

"Have fun staying here by yourself on Christmas."

Everyone watched her walk out of the great hall with Mcgonagall chasing after her.

A/N
__________________________
Not that it's important but this chapter is exactly 1000 words. So that's pretty cool. Anyways thank you sm for 11k reads! I hope you all are loving the book so far!
________________________