C H A P T E R 2 4

TW ⚠️: Idk if the word 'sexual harassment' would be considering triggering but I'm sure for someone it is and I completely understand. That word is mentioned a few times so I just wanted to let you all know <3

Sofia sluggishly walked into the great hall that next morning. She wasn't Interested in the stares she was receiving only trying to get through the day.

She walked to the Ravenclaw table beside Luna and faced her head toward the table for she did not want to be involved in the conversation she was having with Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

"Hello, Sofia," Luna smiled.

"Good morning, Luna." Sofia barely muttered back. Out of nowhere Ron blurted out, "why'd you do it? I mean Malfoy, out of everyone at Hogwarts... Malfoy?"

Sofia looked up at him, "yeah yeah yeah I know. Stupid. Believe me, everyone has made me know how much of a screw up it was."

She looked back down in shame as Ron frowned feeling guilty for asking. "I'm gonna go, I should study for a test today anyways," Sofia stated getting up from her seat.

"There are no test today?" Ron said raising an eyebrow.

Sofia glared over towards him. "Well people keep testing my patience so that's something."

She walked off burying her head in the palms of her hands and groaning once she was outside.

"Stupid stupid stupid," She said as she kicked a pebble on the ground. If it was anyone other than Malfoy people wouldn't have cared but because it was him that she had decided to sleep with she was doomed.

People really hated him so much that even the girls he slept with deserved to be harassed. Wow.

"Mad are we, Rose?" A smirking Marcus Flint came strutting up to her. She immediately glared at him.

"Fucking try me Flint. I won't hesitate to do what I did last time or better yet worse." She reached into her back pocket for her wand ready to hex him into oblivion.

"Woah woah, calm down tiger," he chuckled obnoxiously, Sofia snarling at him. "I just wanted to help you." She raised an eyebrow at his words.

"What Malfoy did wasn't cool, I'm sure you wanna get him back for what he did and I am just the man to help you."

She already knew this was skeptical, "what's the catch?" He inched a bit closer. "There is no catch, consider this an apology for a few weeks ago."

She abruptly laughed in his face, "ha, I don't believe a single shitty word that comes out of your mouth. You may think it but if there's one thing I'm not, that's stupid."

He stared at her, "goodbye Marcus." She walked past him. There was no way in hell she would trust him. Not even three weeks ago was he trying to sexually assault her. She must have been gullible for believing Malfoy actually cared for her but she wasn't gullible enough to believe a single word that came from that scums mouth.

The rest of the day went by slowly. Sofia had gotten yelled at in class by Snape and a detention for running out of class the day before.

The harassment was already dying down but any chance some weird ass boy got to cat call her he would.

Malfoy was vigilant of it all. He lurked around seeing what the girl was up to and how she was handling what he had did to her.

She acted unbothered and only annoyed but he could tell the cat calling and sexual harassment was withering away at her.

Her face dropped more and more with each vile comment made about her and how 'easy' she must be or wanting to 'test her for themselves.' By the end of the day she carried a sad and disgusting frown around.

Draco felt utterly horrible but he had no idea how to portray his feelings of sorrow to the girl. He knew she hated him, she had every right to.

He had messed up, and he knew it.

Sofia sat staring at the stars from the astronomy tower that night dangling her feet back and forth.

Her mind was blank as she tried to scout any shooting stars passing by so she could make a wish. None so far. She sighed, just her luck. Even a shooting star didn't want to help her out.

A presence brought her attention away from the sky. She didn't bother to look back at them but only listen closely to their footsteps. She had noticed who it was. His shoes always made a certain click on the pavement.

"Go away," Sofia said calmly with a sigh afterwards. Ignoring her the boy lifted himself onto the ledge beside her. He looked over at her staring at her facial features.

The was her jaw line pointed out, the way her eyeliner made her blue eyes sparkle. He looked away towards the sky.

"Oh look, a shooting star," he lightly said pointing up towards the sky. She quickly followed Draco's finger to where he was pointing. It was indeed a shooting star.

Sofia closed her eyes, 'please just make them all stop messing with me.' She said in her mind. Draco watched the girl open her eyes. They were glazed over with tears, his lips parted.

Sofia looked towards him staring at her, "I hate you." She spoke, her voice as soft as an angel but stinging like needles. Her tears fell down her face. "I hate you so... so much." She said silently crying. Draco wrapped his arm around her neck frowning down at her.

She burried her head into his neck as he squeezed her shoulder. "They've humiliated me Draco. You should hear the things they say to me."

"I'm," he paused for a moment, "I'm so sorry, darling" she looked up at him. "Why'd you do it?"

He hesitated, "I thought I would look cool and I didn't." Sofia tried to laugh, "damn right you didn't."

That night was weird. She hated him but she refused to remove his arm from her shoulder. He was so toxic, but it kept drawing her in more and more.

A/N
________________________
I love toxic to soft Draco. ANYWAYS I hope you all like this chapter xoxo
Also not that anyone cares but I GOT CURTAIN BANGS!
________________________