C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T H R E E

Arriving back at Hogwarts was not magical. Nor exciting. It was horrid.

Sofia got stares on the train and nobody would talk to her besides Luna. All because of Draco Malfoy.

When getting off of the train and going to the school she had her head down not daring to look up.

And now here she was the next day about to go to potions class. Her first class since the indecent. She walked through the deathly silent halls with her head down low, never so ashamed of herself more than this moment. She let her emotions get the best of her.

She walked into the classroom and sat in the back near Neville Longbottom. He looked over at her with a bit of disgust on his face but trying to show his sympathy.

Sofia tried to smile at him but it came out weak. She was with most of the Gryffindors but not all of them. She was advanced in potions so she took classes with some of the older students.
(Ik Neville isn't advanced in potions but go with it.)

The class went by slowly. It was mainly Snape just yelling at the Gryffindor students. That man hated them with every bit of passion in his body. Which was not much but still enough to make their lives a living hell while in his classroom. Sofia huffed a bit too loudly of annoyance after Snape had yelled at George Weasley for the fifth time that morning.

"Ms.Rose, is there a problem?" Everyone turned their heads toward her. "No sir." Sofia replied. "Good. I suggest you spend your time paying attention instead of huffing. I can remove from this class anytime I please."

Sofia nodded, "yes sir." Once her head was faced back at her desk she rolled her eyes.

In mid class Professor McGonagall came into the classroom. Snape groaned having his class interrupted once again. "Severus please come with me for a moment, it's important." Snape walked to the door and turned to the students.

"A single peep from any of you and it'll be 20 points."

Once his footsteps were no longer heard the classroom bursted into chatter. Sofia was not taking part in it, she was sitting quietly looking at her desk.

"Hey Rose!" A seventh year Gryffindor yelled to her from across the classroom, his group of friends laughing and looking at her.

She looked towards them, "what?" They all laughed before the boy spoke, "heard your easy, the boys and I wouldn't mind taking it for a test run."

The rest of the class was listening in on the conversation now sniggering along with the immature boys.

"Shut the hell up! I'm not easy!" She yelled back at them slamming her hands onto the desk.

"That's not what Malfoy said." The whole class excluding only a few bursted out into laughter. Sofia's face glowed red with anger, "I don't give a damn what Malfoy said!"

As she spoke the light above the top of the classroom started to violently shake. Everyone looked up and before they knew it the lightbulb exploded sending shards of glass all over the room.

Everyone screamed trying to avoid the glass coming from the ceiling and hitting them.

When all the glass was on the floor the whole class looked towards Sofia. Her eyes went wide, "what! I can't help the lightbulb just broke! What do want me to do, fly up there with my superpowers and repair it?"

Nobody replied. "I'm out." Sofia grabbed her books and stormed out of the classroom.

"Rose! What are you doing?" Snape yelled from down the hallway coming back from wherever McGonagall made him go.

Sofia turned towards him and soon ran off so she would avoid getting in trouble. She could deal with that the next day.

She sprinted down the halls trying to make it back to her dorm so she wouldn't be harassed for at least the next few hours.

*later that day*
Meanwhile Draco...

"Draco, the poor girl is being harassed." Blaise sat beside Draco at dinner trying to convince him to apologize.

"I don't fucking care. It's her fault for sleeping with me. I never cared for her and she knew that. She got herself into it."

Blaise groaned, "You're blind Malfoy. You stared at her everywhere you went. You talked to her and about her all the time."

He rolled his eyes, "It was only a bet Blaise. Don't be dense."

"What do you mean it was a bet?"

Draco smirked at the thought of it. "You see Blaise, I told Rose at the beginning of the year that I would have her begging for me and then poof," he snapped his fingers, "I'd leave."

Blaise stared blankly at Draco for a moment before letting out a big exaggerated laugh.

Draco's smirk faltered, "what? Something funny?"

"It's just the fact that she wasn't begging for you. You seemed to have wanted her more than she wanted you. She wasn't ever the one begging for you, If you hadn't of stuck around her constantly she would have never even paid attention to you. She's too busy in her own little world anyways."

Draco glared at Blaise.
"Shut up Blaise. Just shut up!"

A/N
________________________
I PROMISE I WILL START UPDATING MORE! Matter of fact I will update tomorrow and if I don't you can all harass me in my conversation board 🤺 hope you all liked this chapter, I had fun writing it!
________________________